Reviews for Out with a Blaze
Arafel979 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
This one was too sad, Sophie. I am crying, thank you-loved, loved, loved the ending.
Otter chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Oh my God! That actually made me cry. That would be a really good episode for the show. Great job!
LArkless chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I loved this story..it got me all upset but that was the point! I love Dean and if the show ends anything like this i am gonna be in floods of tears for ages! Sam calling his son Dean, aww that was so sweet and Dean's appearance at the end was so nice..great work! :)

Laura :)
Sweetest-Sammy chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
AW. That was an AWESOME fic!

"I've always wanted to be Han Solo." ahahahaha, that was hilarious, exactly the sort of thing Dean would say. It was so perfect, and the ending -sigh- this is the best fic I've read in ages. Thanks.

Sammy
Falln4DarkAngel chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Dude you are soo totally dead cuz I'm gonna have puffy eyes in the morning from crying.

That was so cute! Sam naming his son Dean. **sobs*

Dean cant die in the show.. nor can Sam! or else I'm gonna call my lawyer. (jk)
Mayonaka no Sasayaki chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
awsome fic like the others! keep up the good work!
Wolf-Phantom chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Aww man, you made me cry..

Awesome writing though!

(I'm gonna go sneak off now before anyone realises I'm crying, lol)

I think the 2nd Season's gonna end something like this... *no*

Keep it up, I'm gonna go read your other stories! _
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Wow! Great story. Nice idea, that Dean was born to save Sam and destroy that Demon!
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
This is wonderful! :)

"Sam’s body went cold with the idea of Dean lying somewhere, dead or dying alone."

That is such an eerie line.

"He smiled grimly to himself at the thought that Dean would be proud of him for that. Defiance was all he had now."

I love how Sam is being defiant...so much like Dean. It kind of reminds me of that scene in "The Usual Suspects," when Sam is being sarcastic during his questioning.

"Good versus evil, the eternal struggle, yadda, yadda, yadda, you get the drift, but you should know from your history classes, College boy, that sometimes, evil tips things in its favor."

You did a great job with the demon's dialogue. It sounds perfectly in character. There is the perfect amount of sarcasm and overconfidence.

"He saw Dean’s eyes close, his body crumbling to the ground, and ran to catch him."

I love this moment. I can so picture it.

"“That’s two…you owe me, Junior…” Dean rasped while he held up two fingers just like Han Solo had done. “I’ve always…wanted to say…that…”"

You have probably guessed, but I LOVE the Star Wars referrence. :D

"“Gotta mean it, Sammy…you have to be…happy too…wife…kids, the whole package, you…hear…me?” Dean said, desperately trying to smile through this pain."

As always Dean is worried about Sam, not himself.

The end was wonderful as well. Sam's reaction to Dean's death is perfect, and I loved how you have Dean appear at the end.

Incredible work! :)

Ani-maniac494
Tarpelion chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Beautiful, just beautiful. To be honest, I do think that the actual ending of SPN will be close to this one.

Dean Han Solo.. true.( Im a SW fan "from way back in the 60s and 70s" myself) Love them both...
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
damn... you have me crying...
anon chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Well you did say warning character death, it's my own damn fault I'm now depressed. If the damn series ends like this I will personally find Krikpe and kick his ass!
whoaaitsmichele chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
You really know how to make a person get sad, you know that? lol

I loved this!