Reviews for Mending a Broken Man
sami1010220 chapter 82 . 10/17/2010
aww, what a cheesy ending, lol. but damn, poor house and wilson, they never catch a break, even at the end! it's all right though, i know things work out for them! lol, great job!
chanman23 chapter 82 . 12/7/2008
loved the story! really glad i came across it when it was complete though :D its kinda sad wilson's cancer came back but im sure he'll beat it. house is too stubborn to let him not, lol.
Thoughts13 chapter 82 . 4/10/2008
That was an awesome ending, I really loved it, even though the last line was I love yout oo, which was like really sappy, but considering what they went through, I guess its okay Great fic, I mean it
kwittbugginme chapter 82 . 4/9/2008
okay, loved the story, but ya kinda left me hangin'. would love to see if wilson does beat the recurrence of his cancer.

thanks for sharing

k
Kestrel10458 chapter 82 . 3/29/2008
hmm I honestly don't know where to begin for this story. First, this was a good story I like it but I feel either the story went for two long or the themes where over dramatic. Despite the story getting dry in the 20s n 30s the story definitely picked up with Wilson's cancer but with other massive amount of themes IDK. On a scale I gave this story an 8. If you want to hear more in detail of my critics PM me or email but please don't be offended I do think your a great writer )
Emi1988 chapter 82 . 3/26/2008
Cool. I like it. Update sooN!
bookfan85 chapter 58 . 3/23/2008
Awesome story. Almost finished. And I noticed a few chaps ago that a lot (all?) of the chapter titles are Vince Gill songs. Awesome. Love Vince Gill. I met him like 12 yrs ago. He was so sweet and so cute!
gh2005 chapter 82 . 3/20/2008
Great story. I enjoyed it very much. I'll be waiting for your next one when you write it.
xgraciela chapter 82 . 3/20/2008
Hi!

I started to read this fic maybe two weeks ago, but ffnet didn't allow me to post reviews till now. I really don't know why *shrugs*

I love your story! I enjoyed every moment of reading! :)

It was wonderful *applauds*

Many thanks for sharing.

graciela
BSEVER chapter 82 . 3/20/2008
That really was a good story. I was awaiting the updates eagerly and enjoyed every chapters, even those whith no House in them ;-)that's speaks volumes !

You're already in my author alert so I'll be right there when you decide to publish a new fic.

Thanks and kudos.
HouseAddict16 chapter 82 . 3/20/2008
Great end to a great story. Very well done the whole thing.
momsboys chapter 81 . 3/14/2008
Great chapter. I sure hope House isn't going to end up in jail when Jacob is there. Update soon.
BSEVER chapter 81 . 3/14/2008
Another loose end wittily tied up, well done ;-)
momsboys chapter 80 . 3/11/2008
Glad they got the guy. Great chapter.
gh2005 chapter 80 . 3/10/2008
Great chapter. I'm glad that we finally got to the bottom of who was trying to kill House and why. I felt sorry for House when I read what happened to him as a child. At least he has Wilson to comfort him.