Reviews for Love, Ramen, and The Will to Dream
WitchL0v3r chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
She's as oblivious as Naruto.
Hunter chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
OK i have to feel sry for naruto but he is a retard and well i laughed as soon as naruto came through the ramen shop entrance lol
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Ive read alout of your storys there really good.I had a really cool idea you should do a tsunade and shizune story
the protecter chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
idk wtf the person flamed u 4 b4 me cos u a great writer. I loved the whole story and it flowd the way it should. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
This chapter sucked you suck at writing
Kenta Raikiri chapter 5 . 1/22/2010
Kenta: Hahahahaha! Always expect Naruto to make ya laugh at his stupidity!

I felt kinda bad when I realized Sakura's parents weren't as forgiving as Teuchi about her relationship with Ayame, but I couldn't help but smile at the end. Then give a bigger smile at the final sentence.

Inner Kenta: OORAH! HEAD TO THAT NEW FIC!

Kenta: AHEM! Not that you read the part above, but needless to say, once I get the chance, I'll be heading over to your other fics.

The more fics I read of yours, the more I think you're a guy. (guy's usually write this stuff, so sorry if you're a girl)

I'm new to the Yuri department, so you'll have to pardon my weird reviews...SORRY!

Anyway, keep it up!

Kenta Raikiri chapter 4 . 1/22/2010
Kenta: heheheh...sorry about the reviews...Got too caught up in the story...*wipes blood off of nose*

anyway, *gasp!* 0o0 woah...

that'd be kinda wierd, to have a night in shining armor, take off the helmet, and it's a guy...(I'm a guy, sorry but that'd be just plain old creepy.)

Heheh, I loved Sakura's reaction to Ayame saying she was going to confess.

Inner Sakura: TODAY NARUTO DIES!

Kenta: priceless...

Kenta Raikiri chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Kenta: CONGRATULATIONS! This is the first story that is based on Yuri that I have ever read. Unless you have a straight pairing and add a yuri pairing, I've never read one.

Still, the prospect you put out there is definitelly interesting. Some unexpected feelings are arriving out of Sakura, hmm?

I shall read on!

FoxyNoodles chapter 5 . 7/30/2009
that was cute :)
shippuudenfreak chapter 5 . 6/21/2009
You should think about doing a squeal for this. This really was a great story. Maybe do some unrelated stories. Oh and change it to sakura and Ayame in the category bar for the story. It's kind of hard to find without directly going to your profile.
Rabukurafuto chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
This was actually a pretty good ending. Yes, it wasn't deep, but it had Sakura and Ayame getting ready for life together and Naruto being an idiot. All around, that was a cute way to end the story. I don't think the story as a whole is a great success, but the last two chapters and some of the third were good enough. I should be thankful for the better writing style too, although there still needed to be some work. That works seems to have been done as of very recently though, so I am happy.
Rabukurafuto chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
Now this—THIS—is exactly why I love your work. The touching build-up between Sakura and Ayame was superb. Everything fell into place just right. I absolutely loved Ayame coming out to Sakura after Sakura was so scared about Ayame finding out about her true feelings for her. This chapter makes up fo the dullness of the earlier instalments. It's so good that the sex was just a bonus for me. Admittedly the sex was rather basic, but it's not like these two would have any "advanced techniques" to pleasure each other with. A heartwarming, joyful chapter.
Rabukurafuto chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
Here I am again, coming back after reviewing only the first two chapters. Honestly, despite my earlier reviews, it may have been because those chapters bored me. I don't know why, but they didn't grab me all that much, not even the break-in and fight. I didn't remember anything that happened in those chapters either; I had to reread everything first. So what do I think now? They still felt rather slow actually. I'm sorry to say this about a story you profess to love, but it may be my least favorite of your stories so far. When there are still three chapters to go...

As I said before, I like dark and anguished, so this chapter got off to a good start. You sure like having Sakura suffer in these stories. Including Naruto was a fun little distraction though, and everything was cleared up. Nice, but it somehow feels bland compared to your other stories.

Okimoto Sokuseigi 則正義 興元 ("follow justice entertaining origin"). An unbelievablly inappropriate name meaning on all accounts. It's like you truly meant for his name to be a weird joke.
TinaIno chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
I liked it... A nice change of pace from just havong the five central girls... Ayame's cute, I love her personality! Good job!
Who were the Precursors chapter 5 . 5/1/2008
This story makes we wanna write a SakuraxAyame story. I would, except for I'm a little swamped with other Naruto stories. Ah well, this story still rocks.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »