Reviews for A slave to love
Beth chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
It's familiar because of Tai digivolving greymon to skullgreymon.
El Sabio chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
Aww...that was such a touching piece. _
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 1/1/2003
That's the thing about love, it's not about what you get, but what you give.

And 'slave to love' is so true, love is a burden.

The person who made the 'harder to lose than to succesed' poster should be shot. Why am I mentioning this? Because . . . love is often the right thing, and the right is not easy.
Ismini chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
Very sweet...I liked the "slave to love" parts and what Sora's thoughts were about it.
Laurel chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
Aww. Very sweet and touching! I especially liked the concept of the legend: it was very well thought out and presented.
Miraeda chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
Nice work! That's a very creative and plausible explanation, and you wrote the interaction between Sora and Biyomon well. :-) Great details about the senses (sounds, sights). One suggestion: smells. I've noticed that no one (including myself) writes smells into their stories! Smells add even more depth. (This piece is fine without them, though.) So please forgive my mini-rant about smells. Final opinion: I loved this story. :-)
Mabis chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
That's some exceptional storytelling, plain and simple. Perfectly written in character and in context, and quite the imaginative fairytale. I enjoyed every word of it.
Jack Cain chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
That was beautifull, very very touching.
Hanekko chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
YAAY! Leto's back writin' stories! YAAY!
Aardwulf chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
Ooo, I like it! Very imaginitive story about the first Biyomon and her leg band...I never really thought about it before, but it is sort of odd that it's just...there. Nice interaction between Sora and Biyo, and I liked Sora's musings about love. Great job, as always. :)
sailormercury chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
That was great! I love it when those seemingly pointless gadgets have a purose, or a history. Keep up the great work!
Kaelia chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
Wow! Nice story! You wrote your own Digi-Myth. Super cool Keep writing!
Selena Style chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
That was really cute!
Maggie chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
Very cute. _ Sora and Biyo don't get enough fics focused on them. A very in-character and sweet story about one of my favorite characters from one of my favorite authors.
Rb chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
Aww...that was so cute, and in-character...Biyo's so cuute. _