Reviews for Africa
cool-gal95 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
the leopard's thoughts were so funny! hilarious
styling16 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
ahahahahahahahaah

the leopard was SO emo! i love it!
Highlands chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
116: This is very funny.I was skeptical at first; the summary didn't exactly call out to me. But man, it is down-right hilarious.
lacrema chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
Oh my lord, I laughed so hard at Emmett's story. My favorite: "Ha! Their god! Psh, I so knew I was god material. Rosalie was going to PITCH a FIT." Hahahahaha
Charonte6247 chapter 2 . 6/7/2008
lol that was so funny! thanks for the laugh :]
imhuntingforwitches chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
Haha, Emmett...god-like...I would so worship him. I'm not directing this at you specifically, and I know this IS a humor fic, but I always get annoyed when authors write Emmett as this immature little child. He's just as smart as the rest of the Cullens people! Just a little more enthusiastic. But as I said, since this is a humor fic, it doesn't really matter. I love your story!
imhuntingforwitches chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
AHAHAHAH I literally laughed out loud when Edward started talking with the emo leopard! I can't wait to see how funny the next chapter will be!
jenmonds chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
it was bad sorry

but it wasnt funny

and not good

but you wrote well
The Deadly Sins chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
Thats really funny. I didn't know that leopards could think in english though.. So Edward wouldn't be able to understand him...
Lora-Lai chapter 2 . 11/22/2007
I love you for this.

We should get married.

XD
stephhead2 chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
Good job! aw i just love Emmett! big adorable Emmett! I loved your story from his point of view, the writing style is so simple, no fancy words or unnecesary detail which is how i imagine emmett's mind works. again...good job!
The Dark Lord Drama el Llama chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Emo Leopard? WHERE did you come up with that?

Amusing. Very amusing indeed.

*Rain
LindaRoo chapter 2 . 6/1/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh my funny friend Gates

Your stories have such taste!

I like Emmett's song

And how he's so strong

And how he was covered in goo thick as paste!
blissfulmemories chapter 2 . 5/31/2007
omg! that is just so funny! and just so like emmett! he told them that he was god...! XD the funniest thing ever!

and emo leopard was genius too! did rose and emmett ever catch it?

cant wait for the next chapter!
alexlovemetal chapter 2 . 5/31/2007
Hilarious! I was laughing all the time! So Edward could read the leopard's thoughts? Poor emo leopard XD

And Emmett... oh, my! He is really crazy and childish! I love Emmett!

Fantastic story and very well written. Go on!

Alex