Reviews for Love Can Ignite The Stars
Foxyfly chapter 10 . 5/18/2010
grat storey good job i loved the quote on the end :)
The Four Tailed Fox chapter 10 . 6/15/2008
Why would it cost him millions...? O.o
Silentz chapter 10 . 3/6/2008
This was rather sad. Regardless, I love the ways you break up the perspectives. It's teh awesomeness. And Hatori is rather likeable in this fic as well. He's actually one of my favorite FB characters. I guess I have a penchant for dark, enigmatic men. The bench part was very heartwarming, too. Also, you should know I almost cried when Haru died. Goodness, it was sad. Haru, even while comatose/veggie-mode, really permeates the fic. It's weird, but great. But then it's said (of course) when he dies. Alas, what an AMAZING story. I cannot WAIT to read the sequel. I'm only sad because it's not yet finished, and I'll have to wait like everyone else for updates . Oh well, I'm so grateful to have come across a great writer and lovely story. You have a wonderful talent, indeed.
Silentz chapter 9 . 3/6/2008
NO! Damn you, Rin! Destroying their happiness? That was a rather evil cliffy, indeed.
Silentz chapter 8 . 3/6/2008
“You are so fucked after this,” he snarled.

I smirked. “Looking forward to it,” I grinned, and left him alone in the classroom.

MWAHAHA! And I can SO see Kyo liking pink. Perfect choice. Beautiful chapter as always. It's always fun to go from a panel discussion on Irag to Kyo/Yuki sex ;D
Silentz chapter 7 . 3/6/2008
Homg; the beginning of this chapter was hawt. "Well, I should’ve guessed Kyo was going to insist on being dominant." Hell yes. But alas, it was also a bit heartbreaking (with, of course, a wonderful transition).

"And I knew for certain that I loved that damn Rat." Lines like this just make the cake. Have I mentioned how great you portray these angsty little guys' frustration? I love it. No one else combines love and hate so well in one person. It's heartwarming and touching and a million other great adjectives all at the same time. I would give you a trophy if I could, but alas, I am poor. An imaginary one will have to do.

Also, the craziness with Hatori really worried me there. It was really depressing when I realized what Yuki was going to have done, but when Kyo showed up, I felt greatly relieved. I mean, whoa, talk about heartrending stuff. And I am SO hoping for some lemon next chapter. Citrus makes my day.
Silentz chapter 6 . 3/6/2008
"It had innocently dribbled down from his soaking grey hair, resting on that wonderful creamy peak and glaring at me evilly, as much as a water droplet could glare." Holy HELL, that was funny! And then, "I could only think about that little particle of H2O and how it was mocking me so." PRICELESS!

This chapter did a great way of communicating across Kyo's frustration. I loved it! I actually rejoiced in his torment (how sad is that) because it was written so well. Also, Rin and Kyo's bout was also conveyed well. Sometimes it's hard to write an argument, but I could just see it happening.

And the END! Oh my gods! I loved it. It was glorious! They are so damned cute together, I don't even know. I simply MUST read the next chapter. I can't even imagine having to wait for it like others in the past. How did they survive?
Silentz chapter 5 . 3/6/2008
"He was obnoxious, loud, aggressive, passionate, caring, beautiful…"

Once again, let me just commend you on your mastery of language. Lines like this just make me love you! What I also really liked about this chapter was the use of parallel. And the end, muhaha! The bed comment was quite funny. It's just so great to watch them slowly draw closer and closer. Some stories have two characters that start right off the bat with definite chemistry, and while Yuki and Kyo definitely have it, it wasn't blunt right off, but blossomed quite beautifully. I just love this story.

It is always good to get intricate reviews; I can definitely sympathize with you there. Strangely enough, this is one of the few stories that makes me want to review. I usually do so out of courtesy and such, but this fic is just so awesome that I can't do otherwise. And squeeing is only part of our natural makeup as yaoi fangirls. Squee away :D.
Silentz chapter 4 . 3/5/2008
Holy shiznits! What an ending! This story is my guilty pleasure. It's simply drawn out perfectly and beautifully-like poetry. Your writing style is also very intriguing. It keeps me coming back for more (despite the 20 page paper I have yet to edit tonight...) Oh well; this is SO much better. Loved the beginning, too. Yum yum, a teensy bit of action.
Silentz chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
As soon as I got home, I simply had to continue. Amazing as always. The emotions conveyed come through so clearly. I also love the slowly building relationship between the two. It's not rushed. Oh, and how old are they supposed to be; just curious. I may have missed it somewhere.
Silentz chapter 2 . 3/5/2008
Oh my god damn. This is amazing. I reread chapter 1 and almost cried for some reason. Even though it's a Kyo/Yuki fic, I love Haru in this story. He's written so well, so enigmatically, yet so perfectly himself. This chapter was a little heartbreaking though (though also perfect to pass by the time at work). I love this story already. It's amazing. Bravo. You have a great talent.
Silentz chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
This first chapter was...amazing. I actually happened upon it when I accidentally read the first little intro to its sequel, which ALSO drew me in. It's lovely. It's amazing. It's like poetry in motion. I shall thoroughly enjoy reading this. AFTER I finish my 20 page paper...
loretta537 chapter 11 . 2/5/2008
i love this story! my only problem is where is everyone? haru is in the hospital and the story is about kyo and yuki. there are a few appearences of rin and hatori, but where is everyone else? momiji, kisa, and tohru would definately have visited haru in the hospital and spoken to kyo and yuki at some point. not to mention hiro, aya, shigure, and ritsu.

ok now that i've read all 10 chapter time to check out the sequel.
Rem10124 chapter 11 . 1/6/2008
le gasp!

yay!
The Four Tailed Fox chapter 8 . 1/6/2008
1200 yen is only about $10...
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »