Reviews for Dancing Queens
KingAleksander chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
I don't blame them. I'd demand a break too! v.v Lol.
splintered chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
Hehe, this is amusing. _ Please update soon.
Sun Knight chapter 2 . 4/16/2008
great story so far update soon
Chou ni Natte chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
This is an incredibly fun read. I could really imagine what it was like for the two to dance together! Mimi is amusing. xD Boys...

About having so many plot bunnies... I have the same issues. The best thing, I've found, is to write everything you remember about what you want for each plot bunny in a document(s). Go back to the first one or the one you have more ideas about/like best and finish that first. If the other ideas were interesting enough to you, you will go to them and work on them.
GintaxAlvissForever chapter 2 . 2/3/2008
Me: The story is rather funny! I suspected that Yamato couldn't dance.

Yohko: You think that now after reading this chapter.

Me: True. Continue to upload.
snowflke chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
this is great, please continue
wind-master-redmoon chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
ohh this is getting interesting
xxBoppingAllTheWayxx chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
I remember reading this story a while back, and I am really sorry that I didn't review it back then. Forgive me?

Favourite line ever: "he sat up slowly, and gingerly rubbed his backside. That had been quite painful. He was going to have a few bruises in the morning;"

Taken out of context, the smuttyness prevails! God bless ya!

Joey ~x~
S chapter 2 . 7/26/2007
Oh my god! i didn't realize i never reviewed this! I need to tell you how much i love this story. It's so great. the characters and the thoughts put into it. It makes good sense and seems so real. I'm loving reading this. I hope i get to read more soon.
neo-chan chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
This seems very interested... not to mention very well-written. Continue soon?
Ice Princess Xia chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
another hilarious chappie! great work. i can't wait for the next!
NobodyNParticular chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
I can see this so perfectly it's scary. Good work.
yuanemimi chapter 2 . 6/25/2007
write more!
Idiotic.0wl chapter 2 . 6/17/2007
o_O what kind of dance are they going to be doing for this contest? ballroom? (I've never taken that so I wouldn't know, but...) this kind of scares me. a little. I can almost imagine tai and yama ballroom dancing on a stage to rock music... *cough* cool. update soon! D
blader-chick13 chapter 2 . 6/15/2007
I really like this fanfiction so far! I enjoy that the characters are still very well kept in character as well as the perfectly moving storyline. You know, slow moving plot that fits. I also like how these chapters are long and not just piddly little drabbles.

Umm ... I have no current critism actually, just keep up the good work!