Reviews for Coming Home
LeeMona chapter 14 . 4/26
California most definitely suits Dil, especially the type of personality he has. It really screams late 1960's hippie. This was a really good chapter. I'm glad Tommy and Chuckie FINALLY got together. Great job I LOVED THIS STORY ALL THE WAY THROUGH.
LeeMona chapter 10 . 4/25
This was a very calm before the storm type chapter for Chuckie and Tommy. It was intense and then at the end it was soft and affectionate. I really liked this chapter keep up the great work.
LeeMona chapter 1 . 4/25
This is so well thought out and it's really emotionally driven. That's what I look for in a story. If I'm not emotionally reeled in then I just drop the story and go elsewhere. But you...you managed to reel me in with you're great storytelling, phenomenal dialogue and story pace. I also love the innuendos between Tommy and Chuckie. Thank goodness you kept Tommy true to himself because he's such a flirt lol. I know I'm years behind on reviewing this story so don't burn me alive lol :D. This is a fabulous great work darling keep up the great work.
Tren Rogue chapter 14 . 10/28/2015
Loved the story- went through the whole thing in a matter of hours. It was a little jumpy in places, but that's alright. Sometimes a story needs those little jumps to keep things moving.

Now, I know this is finished, and it's been several years since, but it doesn't really seem like it. Adding the part with Dil just opened up so many other possibilities.
The Power Of Names chapter 14 . 8/17/2015
Ending it with Protective Dil was brilliant. An enjoyable story.
The Power Of Names chapter 4 . 8/17/2015
I like his boss' attitude.
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 14 . 7/8/2015
Well, Dil had a very very surprise
lillymansfield chapter 14 . 2/4/2015
OMG BEST EVA! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! FROM BEGINNING TO THE END!
lillymansfield chapter 4 . 2/3/2015
OMG I absolutely LOVE this! Its hard to keep me from squealing when its late at night reading this. I love it! I'm only in the beginning yet I'm so it to it from the first paragraph! Wow you're so awesome! I can't wait to stop rambling and continue reading. If you excuse me...
Nico.Slade chapter 14 . 4/7/2014
That. Was. Awesome
Just the emotion alone
You sir or madam have an excellent story here
Violet chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
Aww, poor workaholic Chuckie! I love the story! 3 Keep it up!
yuugi arry chapter 14 . 4/13/2012
Humbult County suits Dil if he can find the Juggalos before the tweakers... I like this story and I honestly believe it brought my appetite back. I hope you write another Tommy/Chuckie story soon...
supaherolena02 chapter 14 . 4/11/2012
luuuv it! write very often, hear me? DDD
Mokuren no Ken chapter 14 . 2/20/2012
oh god, I laughed so hard when Dil walked in... I think i'm still in a fit of hysterics! Oh god, that was absolutely perfect... THAT WAS AWESOME!
ohbrothamybrotha chapter 14 . 12/14/2011
ok ok enough of these fangirl moments, this story deserves an A. it is so cute and precious, and I hope you are happy for writing such an adorable story that it forced me to sit up until three in the morning and finish it. )