Reviews for Coming Home
lillymansfield chapter 14 . 2/4
OMG BEST EVA! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! FROM BEGINNING TO THE END!
lillymansfield chapter 4 . 2/3
OMG I absolutely LOVE this! Its hard to keep me from squealing when its late at night reading this. I love it! I'm only in the beginning yet I'm so it to it from the first paragraph! Wow you're so awesome! I can't wait to stop rambling and continue reading. If you excuse me...
Nico.Slade chapter 14 . 4/7/2014
That. Was. Awesome
Just the emotion alone
You sir or madam have an excellent story here
Violet chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
Aww, poor workaholic Chuckie! I love the story! 3 Keep it up!
yuugi arry chapter 14 . 4/13/2012
Humbult County suits Dil if he can find the Juggalos before the tweakers... I like this story and I honestly believe it brought my appetite back. I hope you write another Tommy/Chuckie story soon...
supaherolena02 chapter 14 . 4/11/2012
luuuv it! write very often, hear me? DDD
Mokuren no Ken chapter 14 . 2/20/2012
oh god, I laughed so hard when Dil walked in... I think i'm still in a fit of hysterics! Oh god, that was absolutely perfect... THAT WAS AWESOME!
ohbrothamybrotha chapter 14 . 12/14/2011
ok ok enough of these fangirl moments, this story deserves an A. it is so cute and precious, and I hope you are happy for writing such an adorable story that it forced me to sit up until three in the morning and finish it. )
ohbrothamybrotha chapter 13 . 12/14/2011
REFKDSLFJREIOSU FDKLERJSDUOIU

that's just...to express my enthusiasm. also it's probably what i sounded like when i was squealing like a little girl and flailing my arms about in incredible *fangirl* mood at the kissing scene.
ohbrothamybrotha chapter 11 . 12/13/2011
I told myself i wasn't going to respond until i read all the chapters...but this one nearly broke my heart. it was sweet, sad, and just full of emotion. So far I have loved the story, and it might be because it's three in the morning, but this part made me super emotional. c: i really can't wait to read the rest (but since it's three in the morning that probably wont be until tomorrow)
weaver 2010 chapter 14 . 7/28/2011
ummm... the story was great, like really great... but the home state of the "rats" is California... which is why they go south and through the desert in the all grown up special "RV there yet?" going to new york. though for your story, it doesn't really matter, and it was really well written...
scribblesTHEotaku chapter 14 . 5/19/2011
I just read the whole fic in one day and it was awesome! Great job.D
SplitDemonIdentity chapter 14 . 2/6/2011
This was excellent and honestly the last chapter made up for how sad the rest of it was.

I'd never read Rugrats fanfiction before but coz my brother was watching it earlier today I wanted to and this was an amazing starting point.

I applaud you and would send you cupcakes or like carrot sticks if you'd prefer but the internet isn't good for that. So I hope the review suffices.
Kayakokitty chapter 14 . 1/31/2011
I have to say. . . At first I saw a very long drawn out tragedy. But you barrel rolled and turned it into a picture book story. I wanted something raunchy and bordering on the scandolous. Though it is the Rugrats we're talking about, so thank you for the story that made me 'aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww' in all the right places. :D
The odd one chapter 14 . 12/10/2010