Reviews for Linked
Cainchan chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
woow this story was amazing. you really showed us l and raito so in character. L who is always alone, who has no social skills and I think is little bit afraid of people and who can not show his emotions, finally let raito break his barriers. L is a really fascinating person, the most fascinating of death note and I really appriciate you wrote a story about him, his fears and his strungle with raito. thank you.
REVIEWINESS chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
This story made me cry considering how the story ends...
xshieldmaidenx chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
T_T Poor L...

I like the story though. The story of Pisces is one of my favorites _
Naomi Hansen chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
You're deffinetely better at being an author than me. At least when it comes to stories like this.
Star Jinin chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Damn! How could something this fluffy be this serious and meaningful? I LOVED this story! I ESPECIALLY like the 'as long as they are not forgotten, they will continue to exist' It's like the title of L. As long as there are other succesors, L will live on since L is a concept. And Kira will live on in the believers' hearts...sorry. I got a little carried away there. LOVE IT!
Nightly Halo chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
aww. that was so sweet _ Update Once is Once, PLEASE! It's so good! T_T""

I'll cry if you don't. I mean it

;;_;; -sniffles-
Shadowsole chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
damn you a great writer
PerryC chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
This is really well written! Thanks for sharing it.
silvereyesish chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Aw, very cute.

I enjoy fics like these. They aren't "fluffy" so to speak, but they are very sweet and they show a side of L that I absolutely adore, and that we don't see enough of. Sure, the guy can be a bit of a heartless robot sometimes, but he's human. He's got emotion.

You brought out that emotion. L asking Light "If I cease to exist, will you remember me?" was incredibly cute, and a little heartbreaking, considering the circumstances.

Anyway, nice fic. I give you kudos. D
blueeyedchibi chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
awe kjhjkhfd that was adorable.

very good.
fenxian chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
*leaves review*

Okay, so this oneshot seriously made me wish Death Note had a different ending to the L saga. Thanks for turning me into a mush of "aww"s, and "man, why didn't anything like this really happen?"

XD

It was realy well-written, and I enjoyed all of it. Thank you :)
SMALLwhitelies chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
YAY! But it's so sad because you know what's going to happening in the end. But at least in those brief moments both of them were able to have some peace.
kaixjouaddict chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
This almost made me break down in tears. The way you portrait them both especially L is just wonderful.I love how its full of emotions with out makeing neither L or Raito ooc and the way you used the story of pisces was amazing. Your one of the best writters out there because you can really get into character, and i can actually see this happening with this two. hopefully you write more Raito and L oneshots and cont with your other fic 'Once is Once'.
Giru chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
This was a lovely read, thank you! Your use of metaphors was absolutely delightful and really carried the story through to the finish. And, well, that steamy kiss at the end was breathtaking :D
elomelo chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Wow, kudos; that was very well written. And Raito and Ryuzaki were both still in character, though in a more urm...yes, romantic way. (: Truly, awesome work.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter in Once is Once - it's just as good as this one.