Reviews for Paraselenic
Chaiiiii chapter 34 . 9/5
wow this is trippy even i am not seeing which one is correct by their first sentence every scene changes
Chaiiiii chapter 33 . 9/5
oh wow… OH WOW?!
gemini shawty chapter 40 . 6/10
my god thank you so much for writing this
gemini shawty chapter 30 . 6/8
i hope theres still gonna be some lucius n harry stuff
gemini shawty chapter 27 . 6/8
my god this fic is so goddamn rich and FUNNY and i can hardly ever predict it! it has me crying to squealing. and i just love how you write, i love this story
gemini shawty chapter 4 . 6/7
awh
Darknessdawns chapter 40 . 6/5
This was a very interesting piece. I really liked how Harry was written for the most part. However I was very surprised with the African mysticism, how it tied in with a second prophecy, and Dumbledore's mechinations. That was actually a nice twist even if the whole sequence after the spell hit was more than a bit confusing. As much as I enjoyed the story I wasn't thrilled with the ending. The whole thing felt very sad to me. I just didn't like how Harry ran after everything without speaking to anyone. How he cut ties with everyone he cared about. Hell how was he supposed to keep Hermione stable if he wasn't around? I would have really liked to see more done with her in that role as well. She could have been so much fun if she had embraced her split, useful to the war too. I also can't see Harry not taking out Unbridged for the torture he endured. I kept waiting to hear something about that but it never happened, not by Harry's hand at least. Then there's the tease about wizarding magic and vampire magic. It wasn't really gone into, especially after Harry was completely changed. I was so hoping that the "power he knows not" was some kind of blended magic or Harry gaining vampire magic early. Hell anything other than love.
Lazy08 chapter 1 . 2/14
This was such a good book, one of the best I've read in a while. The ending made me cry.
bloodynoir chapter 16 . 2/11
Welp, this just has me feeling shallow
Levi1228 chapter 40 . 1/24
This is the best book I've read since it's also completed. Thank you so much for writing this masterpiece
"Damnit" isn't a word. Dropped
LANALLAMA05 chapter 40 . 11/16/2021
This book has captured my heart
theFreakno4 chapter 16 . 11/3/2021
I'm Dante
Bele chapter 40 . 6/30/2021
Brilliant amazing grandiose story! loved it very much! thank you very much for sharing!
swethapirathiviraj chapter 40 . 6/29/2021
This story, by far, is one of the best I've read in my travels through the jungle that is Harry Potter fanfiction. You're writing style is amazingly wonderful and is somehow concise but draws out the plot. I wish I knew how to write like that.
I know this story is long done, and you've likely moved on to other things. But I hope you keep writing, wherever you are in your life. You're really, truly talented, and talent like this shouldn't be wasted.
I am exceptionally grateful to have found this story.
4,039 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »