Reviews for Paraselenic
Lady Arachne chapter 1 . 4/15
This is interesting. I had seen this story before, but I never got around to reading it. :)
Kai Chen chapter 40 . 4/12
'Something tropical' so lord voldermort in Hawaii in a grass skirt... I'm done
Beth9891 chapter 40 . 3/29
excellent story glad to see that you stayed true to your characterizations from start to end, no big sappy declerations ;) much more believable! a story I would defn read again
I'm sobbing dear god
Omg stop fucking with my head
Wait what
I really don't understand the harry and Lucius thing...
Saint Snape chapter 40 . 3/10
Wonderful story but what happened to Severus? He just disappears in the last two chapters.
kt187 chapter 16 . 3/6
This chapter was illuminating for me, with Harry's talk to Dante, it made me realize that I think I love this man, who is my best friend...

Really

kt187
Tsumujikaze Yumi chapter 40 . 3/2
wow it was a true work of art ... Your harry is awesome! I really like his character and his way of seeing things,... to cross the tests at all costs and especially the complexity of his relationship with Tom.

You kept me in suspense the whole time and I just loved it XD

Thank you so much for this story and good luck!
Drarry aeternum chapter 1 . 2/25
daithi4377 chapter 40 . 2/20
Did he lose or did he win...what was his price for war. This is definitely the most different and difficult life of Harry Potter I've read. And even at the end he got his wish his tom...or did he.
daithi4377 chapter 39 . 2/20
He left, I guess I'm not surprised really nothing there for him to stay for was there. Once the weapon has been used its just set aside or thrown away.
daithi4377 chapter 38 . 2/20
He still can't actually say the words can he.
daithi4377 chapter 37 . 2/20
Seems everyone knows but Voldemort and if he doesn't accept it he will lose harry.
3,644 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »