Reviews for Paraselenic
Roza Negra chapter 40 . 8/22
You had me crying over the ending. T~T
I can't tell you how much I love the ending that I also despise how much it made me cry.
Fuck you for the last fucking sentence
Flame.Of.The.Black.Phoenix chapter 1 . 8/6
Ohhhh a rewrite! I came back to this because I was bored and wanted to read something good and this fic was in the favourites of my old account, soooo...
I'm so happy! Can't wait 3
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 20 . 8/3
Is witter actually a word? Cause I think what you were trying to write was twitter on, but I'm not sure...
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 1 . 8/2
Hahaha I come back here after 4 years to reread this and what do I see? I got lucky, just in time to read an 'improved' version of a fanfic that I love. Thank you as always, and I can't wait to read the changes you've made.
iworshipthedarklord chapter 40 . 7/31
i haven't cried so much reading a book since like ever omg that end just got me and my heart has shattered into tiny piecesTHIS WAS LIKE AMAZING THO
mast3rofd3ath chapter 1 . 7/17
this is the best hp/lv fic ive read. the epilogue fucked me up. but overall 10/10 best fic. perfect portrayal of Voldie and his incessant need to always be seen as a scary overlord mansnake. i also loved the lucius/harry in the beginning. ive always had a soft spot for lucious lucius malfoyharrys flirty nature was 10/10 100% recommend. (i do wish we saw more of Valarian though- i love me some sexy vampire men)
Sepulvedlore chapter 40 . 7/13
This is... Wow just wow. I loved it. Made me cry sometimes. It was wonderful. Thank you for writing and posting Something so cool
good story
TheFinnQuinn chapter 1 . 6/26
My heart just shattered into teeny tiny pieces and put itself back together again. Only thing I've read yet that's managed to make me full on cry.
Alex Aces chapter 40 . 6/7
This was a great read. I look forward to your revamped version :)
RobinTheSlytherin chapter 1 . 5/19
one of the best tom/harry fics I've ever read. thank you for the wonderful story!
luvparadox chapter 40 . 5/17
i never regret that i read this nonstop because it's all here! character development and Harry and Voldemort's relationship is not forced like the other fics. you are so amazing for writing this. thank youuuuu! i find myself sad because it has to end
Spirix chapter 39 . 5/14
Not sure how many times I have read this hm now but has to be at least five. I love waiting long enough to forget and then coming back again. There is enough detail that its almost new again every time.

Rix
SivaSrna chapter 8 . 5/1
Well... shit. That can't go right.
3,878 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »