Reviews for Paraselenic
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 17 . 2/12
...I can't read any more of this. Harry has turned into an idiot. The end of this chapter has confirmed it for me. In the beginning he knew, fucking KNEW, that Hermione would be suspicious fairly soon if he didn't act well enough and be discreet enough. And he knew despite her suspicions he'd have to make sure she didn't get the correct answer. He just saw her suspicions, in list form even, and was able to see that she does not think he could be a vampire which is what he partially is. He was wondering if he could get any of his friends to follow him and was hoping to convert people in the school as well but has yet to even attempt to do either. Remus does not count, he was never a friend. The least he could do is speak to Hermione in a secure private area to make her hear him out and attempt to convert her. And only then decide if he needs to place her under some kind of vows or obliviate her. Not obliviate her just because she is actively searching, and not finding, for what could be wrong with her best friend in public with his eyes closed even! Dumbass! Major Dumbass. She could duck or deflect or something due to you carelessly closing your eyes for one and second you could miss because closing your eyes when casting such an important spell is retarded! What memory are you even trying to get rid of you dumbass?! Can't be of her seeing you see her with that list. You can't get rid of every memory of her suspicions and worry can you? Especially if it's spanned back to weeks or months without fucking her mind up royally, can you? Are you even considering that you'd have to gather any papers she could've written her worried thoughts on including that list? And given how well she knows you and how worried she gets what are you going to do when she ends up doing the exact same thing again? Useless moron, it's like you never actually grew up with all that training for a damn decade if you're steadily declining in all areas at such a fast rate only a few months in school. I was looking forward to you using your hidden real age, maturity, knowledge, and political mindset to take a more social standing in your school to feel out the vibes of others and recruit or convert where and when necessary. I was looking forward to you sticking by the vague plans you made to slowly take Hogwarts from within and discredit Dumbledore and disillusion fellow students of him which would eventually lead to the students' families which leads to the rest of the public. You could have used the fiasco of 5th year to your advantaged since not only was the deputy headmistress showing no compassion to one her students getting his hand carved by a teacher but the headmaster, who tries to claim him as a protégé, has never helped you or taught you shit or tries to keep you from requesting any real help or just using all info of yourself and tweak it to make Dumbledore look bad in some way or another. Like how a second year figured out where the chamber of secrets was and another 2nd year had to kill the damn thing or how he keeps hiring more shit and dangerous DADA professors than competent ones. There's many things to use against Dumbledore but he isn't doing anything despite claiming he wanted to ruin his reputation! He isn't even being a very good or useful co-dark lord. So far he's demanded respect from several people without showing to most that he does deserve it so he comes off as an upstart, helped with a bit of paper work and gave a few thoughts on plans, maybe killed his aunt (wasn't very clear who killed her, I almost think it was Snape) and then for all intents and purposes went and jerked off in another room while some else tortured his uncle and cousin, alluded to possible but not actual future help from a powerful vampire lord(so it's not reliable), and killed a teacher to leave a morbid message inside his school that honestly wasn't to different from what a possessed Ginny did in her first year. It really doesn't seem like much since the only real things of consequence that he's done as co-leader is do a bit a paper work and planning and leave a morbid message and mutilated corpse in the mess hall. I fail to see how that wins them Hogwarts btw. Makes a nice scare tactic though. I just feel like this story deviated from what it stated and implied it was going to be and what would happen and not for the better. While good, this isn't the story I was expecting or wanted so regretfully I'm gonna have to look for something else without finishing this. Makes it easier to do now that I have it confirmed that Hazel eyes is Neville. Don't know why he'd already be a servant of the dark unless it's actually an imposter but I currently don't really care.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 16 . 2/12
Man, this is bullshit. I'm becoming disappointed with Harry and I was so excited for this previously...
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 12 . 2/12
Why hasn't he been doing anything to subtly make Dumbledore look bad or weaken him or search out if any of his peers and friends might be willing to follow him? Dante got him to agree to do that awhile ago and he still hasn't done shit.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 8 . 2/12
Soooooo do they know he's there? I bet Dante knows. And is the hazel eyed person Neville? I Luna would follow Harry.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 6 . 2/12
How did you not feel eyes watching you?! What the hell Harry?!
Alice H chapter 40 . 2/11
There are tears in my eyes that I can't explain.
All I can say is thank you.
abattles2 chapter 40 . 2/7
So beautiful. Took 3 data to read non stop. A bitter sweet ending. Harry being gone for 30 years would be just like harry. He doesn't do things halfway. Lol. I loved it.
10thwhovian chapter 37 . 1/18
I need to go to bed! I have to work in the morning! I said the same thing at the end of the last chapter. And the chapter before that... I literally can't put this story down. It's just fantastic!
SessKag19 chapter 40 . 1/17
I actually started to tear up at the end there. this is definitely on of my favorites
So chapter 40 . 12/21/2016
I find myself curious, who was and why obvliate-ing Hermione that much?
atlantis51 chapter 30 . 12/12/2016
Hm, I would not worry about your sex scenes being too explicit, I have read stories on here that make your 's seem tame! Great story BTW!
atlantis51 chapter 10 . 12/10/2016
Poor Lucius, I am quite sure he HATES Harry's loving attentions!
atlantis51 chapter 8 . 12/10/2016
Oh FUCK! Sevvie knows! What will he do?
atlantis51 chapter 6 . 12/10/2016
Fucking Malfoy! I just KNOW it!
Guest chapter 32 . 12/9/2016
Bro you do not know how much I want to know who this "hazel eyes" person is.
3,850 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »