Reviews for Even at 60:60
Bad (good) ending! Gah!
leo lightning chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Its just a story that tells the story about kakashi and gai but its tells the whole history of their rivalliry at ANBU Hq and then friend and after best friend like brother and thier legendary youthful score board its
Etaany chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
You made me cry...really great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
*Wipes tears off keyboard* The beginning was nostalgic, the middle was melancholic, and the end was heartwrenching. Beautiful!
ContraPoint chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Fucking hell, that was bloody sad.

Your Gai and Kakashi are wonderfully in-character.

When I read this story, I could as well have watched some episodes because it felt so real.

Hope you continue writing stories as awesome as this one.

Rock our socks!
Julie chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Damn. I don't know why, despite the fact that I knew this story was going to end in someone's death (wasn't really expecting both, nice touch) the 60:60 carved underneath their names, damn that hit me where it counts xD So good.
MostVerbose chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Very good.
Sulix chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This is pure, inadulterated(sp?) rivalry escense.

I can't help loving it!

Perfect characterization, a fluid and dynamic writing style perfect for the gen and just the right amount of the right emotion.
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Oh jeez! What an ending.
Ama chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
The last few lines of the fic are very powerful, they really made me stop and think. Writers often let themselves down by finishing a good story with a bad ending, but yours sums it all up beautifully, and throughout the fic you have the relationship between Gai and Kakashi down perfectly.

Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
A bit sad, but a nice look at their freindship.
Ama chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
That was a very beautiful piece. You kept Kakashi and Gai in character perfectly, and the end was moving in a way that so many other stories fall short of achieving. Well done.

Marasaki chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Wow...Very powerful story, there. I give it two thumbs up.
loverofallthingschocolate chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
You made me cry! Great story