Reviews for My Treat
emo.gurl45214 chapter 11 . 11/12/2008
yeah, that was a better ending. i totally luv Cox/Jordan, and hate JD/Cox. just because JD hangs around with Cox a lot, and well, acts pretty gay sometimes doesn't mean he is! he slept with awoman at her husbands funarel for crying out loud!

OK, my rant is over. phew...well, anyways, i still luved this story. there was a few grammer and spelling mistakes, but at least i could understand it! :)

Great story!

-emo
emo.gurl45214 chapter 8 . 11/12/2008
no offence, but three year olds don't say things like-can i come back afterwards?

just telling you that little toddlers are small and well, they don't have much knowledge (i know, i spelt that wrong, or did i?) in their tiny brains.

still, i luv reading this story!

not finished reading yet!

-emo
kobez2.0 chapter 11 . 10/26/2007
pretty good story. although I have trouble beleaving that Perry would only have a (sevearly)broken arm, and some fractured ribs from an accident that totaled his Porche. and given the circumstances it seems like the accident would have been more of a suicide attempt.
scrubso chapter 11 . 8/16/2007
I liked the ending-good job!
whoreface-x chapter 11 . 8/15/2007
oh my god! i loved it i loved it i loved it. i think its better than JD ruining things. are you gonna do a sequel? you should do a sequel..

x3x3x3
whoreface-x chapter 10 . 8/13/2007

you updated!

i love it!

i'm begining to see where Jordan is coming from, although shes still a biatch.

wait, is JD in love with or not?

keep updating!

x3
whoreface-x chapter 9 . 8/6/2007
oh my god. i did NOT see that one coming.

Jordan is such a bitch!

who's the father if its not

update soon!
mcmuffins chapter 9 . 6/21/2007
Poor Perry! So much angst, and he's lying in a hospital bed!
Frozenstill chapter 9 . 6/20/2007
O nice twist! I imagine there's going to be one hell of a fall out after that!
M1nx chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Great Stuff man! slashiness to come? Still updating? I'm in dire need for more here. lol. D

:Take care:
scruby chapter 7 . 5/26/2007
Yay, another chapter!

It was good. Jack is so cute.

I can't wait to read the next chapter.
cutebutboring chapter 7 . 5/25/2007
Great chapter update soon
MyVanillaBear chapter 7 . 5/25/2007
Good Chapter! I am looking forward to reading the rest of the story, and let me guess, Dr. Cox heard Carla and Bob talking about him:)
Samloveswriting chapter 6 . 5/25/2007
This story is great! It almost feels like a real Scrubs episode. A very serious episode, but an episode nontheless. I'm glad Dr. Cox's injuries weren't too bad. I can't wait to see where this goes from here. I would say update soon, but you're already updating at lightning speed. I'm looking forward to more!
mcmuffins chapter 7 . 5/25/2007
Poor Perry! Make him better soon! How is JD doing? Can't wait for more! ;)