Reviews for Inopportune
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
lol nice story
Rasei chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I love how Kira is so naive... it really fits him.
Neko Raiga chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Every time I read this one I always end up grinning like a stupid idiot...! but I LOVE IT nonetheless! XD
J Plash chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Great fun :) I love how they can't stay tense around each other. This fic gave a great sense of the way they just *fit* together. Effortless and lovely.
InMyEyesForever chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
hehehe,funny!_
SweetYzak chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
that was just to cute...i luve it when Kira is trying to force feed Athrun and then Meyrin walks in...priceless...ggl
SlvrSoleAlchmst1 chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
It's been too long. FAR too long. I love your Asu/Kira fics to death!

Hehe, the apple thing made me think of the ending of FMA. Have you seen it? You'll know what I mean if you have. Same situation. :D

Oh, haha. I forgot that I haven't bothered to see all of Destiny yet. Got to the part when Shin takes Stellar aboard the Minerva and she kind of gets her memory back and recalls who he is. But damn. I didn't know about Athrun thinking that Kira...for the third time...and...huh. IS that so. Oh well. Let's not pretend that I don't already know ALMOST the whole plot of Destiny, anyway. That's what I get for procrastinating about seeing it. Totally my own fault. :(

Oh god, GO KIRA! Hahaha, THAT'S the way to make Athrun behave! This scenario makes me laugh so hard. :P Poor Meyrin.

Ew, allergies. I know how you feel this time of year. Aww, and I don't think people left the fandom. I think the fandom - the GOOD section of the fandom - was killed. By too many people who don't know how to write making terrible attempts at characterizing Kira and Athrun. So the decent people give up on life, bwaha. If anyone can bring it back though, you can. You might even inspire me! I haven't written any Asu/Kira in a long, sad while.

Nicely done fanfic. Welcome back! XD
Corwalch chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
hihi glad to see u back! have u seen the jurescht fics? it is sweet! and zeddy from between friends have finally finish that fiction and she promise more action by both of them! yummy more fictions please!
gallatica7 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
*grin*

I did wonder, why no one else seemed keen to do something on the Athrun-sick-in-bed-with-Kira-nearby scenes in the anime.

Anyway, I'm glad you did, coz it rocked.

Again, I think you got Kira's and Athrun's characters down pat. Especially Athrun. D

And nice going with the simple sentences...And Athrun's "What *does* it look like?"

Eheh.

And the only thing that worries me is your very last sentence though - about the slow-movingness of the GS/GSD fics, and about ppl leaving.

It's so hard to find any AthrunKira and Athrun/Shinn! The ones that are ongoing, well, I can count the number of then on one hand! *wails*

...You're not going anywhere, are you?
Spirit Charmer chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Ahaha This was really really cute.

It's good to see that the fandom is not completely dead. Poor Meyrin, I think she got a tad traumatized. xD
Master Elora Dannan chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Cute...I love this fandom, but it's so small. We need more Athrun/Kira love. I vote we petition the directors for a third season where Athrun and Kira confess their love and make out. Every episode. That should fix the problem.
SpiritsMelding chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
That was really cute and... cute. "It looked as if Kira was about to murder Athrun on his sickbed..." I loved that line. Great work!