Reviews for We Are Not Okay
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Great sense of atmosphere throughout the fic... exactly as you wanted I think. Wish we could have another chapter to see how Naruto is doing, but I think you left us hanging on purpose, you cheeky writer :)
Sillvog chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Wow. This did NOT feel like a oneshot! I've given up on reading the manga, but I would have loved to seen this continued. Hope you do one day.
Sky91 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I can only say that I liked everything in you story! I liked how you described the events and how Sakura and the rest of the team felt. The final scene, even if it was in a rush, was really breathtaking and left me really shocked. You put so much in those final moments that it was almost too much!

The open end was good too!

You did a great job!
Maedhros chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
random pt:

I've always wondered what practical purpose does Sai's short top with mid section expose serve (beside being wonderful eye candy that is) but your reasoning makes sense. It's well taiilored to Sai, and would only make sense for Sai the ink user.
Shingo the Pest chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Loved it. Particularly loved Sakura's point of view, and Sasuke and Kakashi's reactions. (I'm a Team 7 whore.)
Sakura Haruno 998 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Poor Sakura.

Does Sasuke love Sakura?
RakeeshJ4 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Brr! I don't have any complaints here. You did a fine job of starting out on a stressed-out but happy note, descending gradually into certainty and then into horror.

Naruto could very well be taken in such a way, and they might only ever learn about it once it was done with.
Ower chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Will there be a sequele to this? because I really diged into it.
Fields of View chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
wow, I LOVE this one. you built up the atmosphere very well, the suspense is heavy, and I always got this feeling of urgency - although I didn't expect Naruto to be caught, actually. the interaction between all the chracters are right on and very IC. I love how you string in Sasuke's new team. you got the emotions of everyone so well, it's breathtaking, and I really felt the importance of Naruto to everyone- I just love love love it! powerful one-shot!
Ubiquitous Jade chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Ah, so bittersweet. But so well written!
Kwala chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
i love this story! i have read it before but am doing so again. OMG DID YOU READ CHAPTER 367 FOR NARUTO? THEY REVEALED HIS PARENTS AND THEIR NAMES! I AM SO EXCITED!
carrot stix chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
gorgeous...best fic i'v read a in a very very long time.
Sioned chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
M, I really liked this~ It's fantastic and I really loved how you portrayed Sakura and her thoughts. I can really see this happening. :]
HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
That was absolutely amazing! -
Candelabra chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
That was EFFING good! _ WHY DO YOU NOT HAVE MORE REVIEWS? this was ... awesome! creepy, and a bit horror-ish and all-around awesome.