Reviews for Pinky Promise
R. M. Jackson chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
The break up sundae was cute, but I LOVED the pinky promise that Luke made with Hallie, especially since they linked pinky fingers.
danieloquence chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Yay! I think the stories where Luke and Lorelai have kids are the best. I think we were ripped off with season 7. I hate Christopher; he ruins everything.

Anyway, I just wanted you to know that your stories help fill a big void that I think the show left! :] Thank you.
JavaForever chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I will be surprised if you reply to this right now. Super surprised. Falling off my chair in surprise.

Oh how cute! Five is just the right age for the boyfriends/girlfriends thing. When I was five I had a husband...he was also a cat and I tried to sneak out of the house to hunt leprechauns with him...I was very strange. Anyway, this was adorable! Luke is so great with the kids even though he has the weird jam hands thing. I love him and Lorelai married! Great job, so sweet!
Browndoggy03 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Aw, that is so sweet! I love that little girl :D
Crittab chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
that deserves one gigantic 'AW!'

Thats adorable. I think thats eactly how Lorelai and Luke would be as parents, and I think Hallie is the perfect little girl for L/L.

That was sweet :D
daydreamerrr chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
aw that was supper cute
allycat1186 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Aww that was so cute! I loved it!
suusje32 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
So sweet, so cute! Love fluff :) thanks
Melissa Larkin chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Very sweet! :)
GregorySmithIsGorgeous22 chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Aw so cute! I love it :)
WriteChristineR chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
I love it, Java. So cute, such pure fluff, and so well written. I liked how you characterized Luke and Lorelai's daughter, and the picture was cute... I loved the last line, too. "He didn't check very well..." Awesome.
MereteDele chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
i loved loved loved it! you should really write some more! Youre really good!
Lukeistheone chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
that was a mountain of sugery fluffy goodness. too cute. I pinky promise, i'll tell everyone about this fic. :)
piggyoinks247 chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
It was so cute! I wish the show would continue on so we could actually see Luke and Lorelai's kids! Keep on writing GG fics long after the finale please! I loved it!
Like2CUHappy chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
AH its so cute i luv mushy stories!