Reviews for Bring it on
annieluwho chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
haha boy is totally jess ! just saying i absolutely love it !
awtr101fan chapter 19 . 7/6/2008
good story. not really 1 of my faves in the series. don't know y. maybe it didn't call out 2 me like the rest did. maybe b/c i'm so used 2 cing a lot of drama. i did luv the interaction of the characters. & the stuff w/ the couples was cute. maybe the next story will suit my liking better...actually i already finished wedding woes (which i'll post a review after i finished this 1)...ttyl.
spikeyhairgood chapter 19 . 7/10/2007
aw that was a cute wrap up. i especially like the ending just because you get a little portman chat. oo, that gets me wondering to how this malibu trip will go. i hope you post the upcoming story soon
joanoa chapter 19 . 7/8/2007
Next please? You've got to continue this. Im loving these characters! Besides, I want to see what kind of fiasco will happen at Kitty's wedding. :)

Btw, if you hadnt guessed, loved the story and the ending with the kids. kudos.

J.
sphinx005 chapter 19 . 7/8/2007
aw its the end! I'm hoping you're gonna go all sequel queen and write a sequel (perhaps the foursome at Kitty's Malibu house over the summer?). I loved the last line "I know how you feel" it kind of ties the entire series together from the first fic (which I've read religiously along with the other fics). Great stuff, I hope you continue posting fics cos your ideas and writing are awesome!
spikeyhairgood chapter 18 . 7/2/2007
i liked this chapter. i think it's the first time EVER that i didn't want to punch andy in the face. nice job ') this was good, just cause it was kinda different from the other ones, like things were sorta tied together, and a break from all the drama. oh, and andy being a daddy? oh man. update son. actually wait. that's kinda sad since this is almost over '( ah mano.
jeytonlover chapter 18 . 7/2/2007
Great chapter and I love the resolution between Julian and Andy. Also the ending with Dom and Re, of course, perfect! I'm looking forward to what comes next! Have a great day!
spikeyhairgood chapter 17 . 6/25/2007
“I’d live in a cardboard box with you,” he laughed. loved that line, it's just so cute. aah man. these couples. love these couples. even the lines from rory and jess. danny and lexi not a couple, but still love them. duude, what is lexi doing? danny is great. great, great, great. she needs to realize that he won't be there to wait on her every move foorever. love it. update soon, but i'm sad to see this go.
account-deleted-1990 chapter 17 . 6/25/2007
Great chapter! Hope u update soon :P
jeytonlover chapter 17 . 6/25/2007
Loved the chapter and all the couples, I just hope there will be Deena/Ryan in the last chapter! Also, I loved how Danny assured Lexi that he was still her Danny, it gives us something to look forward to in the story (which I hope will follow the end of this one in a speedy manner)! Anyway, I look forward to seeing how you tie this one up and then onward and upward to the next one!
joanoa chapter 16 . 6/23/2007
You cant end it there. more please kind lady, more please. I'm seriously addicted to your writing. These characters are awesome. I never liked Jess much, but i like his spoof. And the blonde version of Rory is just weird. lol.
spikeyhairgood chapter 16 . 6/22/2007
aw i really like the julie and theresa thing, how they're the same in some ways, and theresa is most like julie, i think it's cute. ah the couples are all so cute here... except danny and his girlfriend. poor kid. love the julie and luis convo, and the heather and portman convo, they were different, i liked it. also, gotta love dom telling "mr. portman" about his love. fav lines: “Um, Mr. Portman?” Dom stepped outside, Heather stifled a giggled, Dean looked at her, “Can I talk to you?”

“Sorry, Mr. Portman,” she laughed, “That he called you that,” she looked down. “I’ll go.”

update son
jeytonlover chapter 16 . 6/22/2007
Awesome! Loved it all. I loved Lexi's jelousy, Deena and Ryan, and I really loved it when Dom told Dean he agreed with him about not being good enough for Re. Excellent as always! I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon and have a great day!
account-deleted-1990 chapter 16 . 6/22/2007
Great chapter! Hope u update soon :P Hehe laughed a lot at the end about the hate part :D
nikkiloola chapter 15 . 6/15/2007
I'm sorry I havent reviewed lately, was moving states and starting a new job blah blah. Just read the last 6 chapters I missed- brilliant. I love Re, she has become my favourite character. Lilly- not so much and Andy- Augh! But I love Dom and Re's relationship and how she tested him while watching heroes- that made me smile.