Reviews for Chocobo Chase
KissofJudas chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I must admit, you really have Vincent's pattern of speech down completely pat. I absolutely adore stories like this. :)

I enjoy your writing style a great deal! And of course, having Yuffie out with Vincent and Red is just a recipe for utter disaster. (But excellence in writing fun stories!)

Very nice work - I'll have to try and remember to come back more often and read more of your stuff. :)

~
cerespallas chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
I like every little bits you put into this one-shot. Like Vincent trying to be cool and refused to take part in Yuffie's obvious bait and Red with his eyes that stared predatory at the chocobo they have caught. And how instead of focusing on the chocobos, Yuffie, who was the only 'normal' human among the trio was random, youthful and obviously more attracted on Red's flaming tail and her companion than their task at hand.
Marine is hope2 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
"Try and take me on, huh, you big chicken!"

Ha I love it! It seems exactly like something Yuffie would say.

Write more I like your stories.

Marine
Raftina chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
This was a great story; very original. The humor had a mix of randomness and subtlety from the dialogues. Great character choices btw,. Made everything very interesting.
Helwi chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
lol! And this is why sending a party without Cloud wasn't an option in the game: they'd be rendered crazy just by staying with each other (especialy with Yuffie xD)!

Seriously though, it's a good thing Cloud never had to explain in the game breeding a gold chocobo would alow him to fetch some kind of overpowerful Round Table materia in order to defeat Sephi faster;

just by trying to make them understand this, as a meteror is falling toward the planet; the other would end up wondering if he really have any sanity left! :p

One of the incongruity of the game, along with "where the heck do characters keep all of their items in games?" (like Yuffie said: educational in a gross kind of way :D)

Very good as always! love your characterisation(yay for Red)! Yuffie's naration made it lively. :)
EmoDiva chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
lol chocobo hunting...very interesting...especially with Vincent XD Awesome job on this!

EmoDiva~*
Aranae chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Nice work! It looks like something that could have happened during the game (Actually, I made a lot of chocobo racing!).
Following Padfoot's Pawprints chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Nice, Pied! Yuffie was awfully annoying. Vincent seemed a little too... non-stoic... Yuffie was fine though, and I liked Red. Just a few suggestions.

~Azul Eyes
Lady Valtaya chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
I just love this story!

Chocobo racing was one of my favorite parts of FFVII. I always thought it was odd that Cloud spent as much time as he did racing them and in BAttle Square while I was playing, and no one in the party ever mentioned it to him that they probably ought to get back to trying to save the world and save the racing (or the fighting) for later!

Great job!
Dirtberry chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
the plot was absolutely so random! who would have thought about doing a fic centralizing around a few ffvii cast characters going to some wintry wasteland to catch a chocobo? heh, but you did - and that's all that matters! it hasn't actually occurred to me how it'd be like to group the three of the characters - vincent, yuffie and red xi - together before on a 'chocobo expedition', and honestly this fic is the first i've seen featuring just the three of them! the idea being brand new (to me at least), is intriguing in itself, but what's the most commendable about it is that you've managed to portray the team dynamics among the three of them how i thought i'd work out one way or another! the dynamics are handled very well, the interaction between red xi, vincent, yuffie - it's all very humorous ,comical, lighthearted, heartwarming, and sits well with the whole wintry bleak landscape.

and they do WORK well together to catch that gold chocobo wanna be, eh? XD (no matter the process they had to go through, what with yuffie's whines and all heh) i've never tried to group the three of them in a battle party before, and i can see this really happening somehow!

fic favorited! very very nicely done.
vikung-fu chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
As I've said before, I love this story to bits. Thank you once again. _
El Burrito chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
XD Awesome.

Ever so true, all this 'breeding large birds as Meteor hurtles toward earth' and you made an already comedic situation hilarious! The characters were awesome, Yuffie's narration was great.

Just, well done.
Kysic chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
This fanfic was great. My favorite part is when Yuffie woke up and saw that Vincent suffered the chocob's wrath. I'll check out the site. I'm trying to make a goal with making a high quaity fanfic, but it needs a bit of work. Nice job with the fanfic.
sckry chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
This a great look at something we all tried to achieve-a gold chocobo. Heh, Yuffies a laugh, great job!
Neophyte Ronin chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Yeah okay, this thing isn't sublimely hilarious or anything, but it's okay. I always found most if not all of the FFVII mini-games totally detracted from the chief plot, like how FFII's character development system was not compatible with the concept of being rebels opposing an imperial army and such. There is that concept of urgency in both plots that sort of nix the idea behind hanging out and raising chocobos.

Not strangely enough, this features three characters who appear in your Mercenaries cross-over with VI. Naturally, you're letting that thing stew in your mind.

I'll check GA out. I'm no author of VII fan-fiction, even if Aerith appears in Tactics Twin, but I'll look around.