Reviews for Fed Up
Shadow'sDelight chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
Fantastic!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 6 . 1/6/2010
Very good epilogue. Excellent summary of Timmy's love life.

Keep the good writing.
Michael J.J chapter 6 . 1/6/2010
Awesome! I was suprised to see this getting another chapter. Very nice!

Yeah, Dimmsdale is a horrible place to live, isn't it? Anyway, sad to see Timmy and Veronica didn't get a happy ending.

Any chance on a follow up involving Molly?
soundwave chapter 6 . 1/6/2010
greate fic a bit short but to the point hope that you make another of timmy and veronica greate work
DestinyZX chapter 6 . 1/6/2010
More than two years have passed since I read Chapter 5 and this... is one of the best endings I have ever read. I really mean that. I like it that you provided little epilogues for everyone involved and some were good while others in my opinion felt like some of the characters got what they deserved. Too bad Timmy and Veronica broke up... they deserved to be together and I hope they reconcile but for now, being friends is what counts.
knk4891 chapter 5 . 9/23/2009
Nice story! I like how Timmy and Veronica ended up together. Very unique and a bit unexpected. And I like the song titles. They fit the story nicely. Well done!
Michael J.J chapter 5 . 5/6/2009
Very nice. Never thought I'd see you write a fic where Tootie was portrayed so negativly. Anyways, very good, disliked Trixie's chapter but I didn't let that ruin the story for me. I'll be sure to read more of your stuff.
almostinsane chapter 5 . 2/29/2008
Great story! Wow, poor Timmy... At least he got Veronica in the end. God bless!
can't think chapter 5 . 11/1/2007
aw, how cute! timmy/veronica forever!
missick93 chapter 5 . 6/2/2007
Wow. This was really great! Really creative! I would have never though about Timmy hating Trixie, Tootie, or Cindy before, and it was really cool to have a different perspective on that. Totally awesome story!
missick93 chapter 2 . 6/2/2007
Kay, sorry about the last one. Didn't see there were more chappies so...never mind about the update soon thing! Still really good, though.
missick93 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
This story is really cool. Yeah Timmy, show that bitch! Hey, update soon!
snoopykid chapter 4 . 5/30/2007
nice job! Can't wait for the mystery woman's identiyt. Is wanda going to be in this btw?
xsandwichx chapter 5 . 5/17/2007
whe!

I liked this!

XD

It was so cool

I can't wait for your next project :D

Keep the GREAT work!
technogrl15 chapter 5 . 5/17/2007
hey i liked it 4 sure!

yay! Timmy and Veronica got 2gether!

im a big fan of that