Reviews for Hey Sven! I Found a Penney!
Purple Pallbearer chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
This was so funny I loved it! I wouldn't mind seeing the comic does it have a link that i can look up?
NoxMortis chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Ha! That was hilarious XD.

Funniest thing I've read in quite awhile!
0987654321poiuytrewqlkjhgfdszx chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
OH! Train-sama should cherish the penny! It saved his life! Hahaha! XD!
Wolfbane2005 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
YES! FINALLY ! A DECENT CRACKFIC! HOORAY FOR SENSELESS HUMOR
kutoki chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
XD lol I can totally see this actually happening. XD Great job!
lenour chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
That is seriously the funniest thing I've read in a month. Other than the 'penny' line, my favorite is: "Creed whooped and hollered like an idiot in joy." Aside from the hilarity of it all, I noticed a couple spelling errors-in the last part, 'straitened' should be 'straightened' and 'weather' should, in this particular case, be 'whether'. And just a bit of random insanity: I thought 'Jinos' was 'Jenos' and that 'penney' was 'penny'? Well, whatever. Alternate spellings are okay.
Eternal Dumas chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Hahaha, I could so imagine that happening with Train. An assassin sent to kill him but he ends up failing because Train found a penny on the floor instead! xD Although I don't think Jeno would be the type of person who would be assigned to kill Train (since he considers Train a friend of Rinslet and he's fond of her) it's an interesting story. I loved the Creed parts too. xP
Kurai-Kyuuketsuki chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
This had me laughing till i fell off the chair! I can totally visualize this, perfectly. So faved.
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
I wanna see the comic!
SilverInkblot chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
HAHAHAHAHA!

That was great. I especially liked that he waved at Jenos. That's so Train. Faved.
The StrayXIII chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Heehawlarious... anyway, wondering is the comic on DeviantArt? Send me the link please!
Tehu chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Great story man. Took a little while before I could stop laughing.
Wooden Fancy Pants chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Hahahaha stupid Train XD
Hikitsulover-818 chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
LOL so funny !
ChrisVertner chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
honestly with train's luck i could totally see that. that was great. omfg. *laughs so hard falls out of chair* *waves up at the nice people* i'm OKAY! lol.