Reviews for Safe 'Til St Patrick's Day
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
awwwwwwwwwww how sweet! what a sweet sweet story! i love it! :)) too cute! and I hope she said YES!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
This is so good! I love how close Logan is to panicking. I think it's true that it's impossible for him to break up with her, because he is just so in love. I can't imagine a more perfect couple. Your writing style is so good!
BehrBeMine chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Hey, just wanted you to know I left a review for this over at BuildAFic. :) Your words are amazing.
Genevah chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Beautifully written!
KiwiBeez chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Bravo! Wonderful!
Kareene chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
:: sigh ::

I loved every second of that story. Please don't stop writing! Since the show has ended the torrid love affairs of are the only solace that I have!
MiMiBeLLa10 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
I loved it! Great job! :)
Bookworms chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
aww... so cute - if only things had turned out that way on the show...
smartprettyawkward chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Cute story! I loved how Rory caught on & realized what he was planning on doing. This was really good, especially after last weeks fiasco but anyway...
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
I love this story! I just wish they could have gotten that ending in the show!
Festis7 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Ahh, as always, it was superb. But you are one of the best!

I did think it was going to end with Logan thinking of when he should propose though, that he needed to do it before TH or something like that.
coffeeaddict1515 chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
I liked it alot, but in was so confuseing because he said he was going to break up with her then he would kiss her or see her and then he would not do anything at all! So what did he change his mind and deside he was not going to break up with her instead marry her? I am so confused?
finnlover chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
wow! amazing idea
twinkeyrocks chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
So you need to write a sequel to this! It is so good