Reviews for Exgirlfriend
secretwhovianpony chapter 1 . 1/7
*laughs massively* Totally listened to the song while reading this. I loved it! While i'm not that big into Drarry, stories like this make it all the more adorable. No... adorkable!
Fluffy'sMama chapter 1 . 1/3
While I want to sue you for burning my eyes, I still love it
suziq968 chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
That was fantastic! I don't even like DM/HP cause then Hermione gets stuck with Ron and that's never good but oh my gosh, so funny!
Love Faith Embers chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
It's funny! :)
not used anymore sorry chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Don't take this to seriously, but, how could you? Harry Potter. Liking Draco Malfoy? Now that makes me sad. What is wrong with the Ginny/Harry relationship? And isn't Harry/Draco unrealistic? I mean, they're mortal enemies! Like the only time they weren't was before they met, and after the battle of hogwarts. But I liked your craft.
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
I don't read much HarryxDraco but this was pretty funny.
FeatherBronze chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
LOL :D
dragonweb99 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
OMG! This fic made me laugh so frieking hard that my stomach hurts :D You are a awesome writer thanks so much for this, I love laughing! :*
I don't do cute chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I was laughing the whole time! And I don't even like slash but every now and again you find some good ones.
Thenchick chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
wow
AngelOfContemplation chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
That... made me giggle and want to point and laugh at Cho in that way bratty little kids are so fond of! I loved it! .
LassieLowrider chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Goddamn that is cute... Though I think I'd like to see some more of this... some desperate plots of Chos to get Har back, maybe? That would be awesome!
RavenclawRocks chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
This was great! I loved it!
Klainebows and Drarry chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
LOVE IT
miadragonlover chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Ha! I liked this fic! It made me laugh! Kudos to you! Great job!

~rah~