Reviews for Exgirlfriend
Love Faith Embers chapter 1 . 7/14
It's funny! :)
rosesnlilies chapter 1 . 6/14
Don't take this to seriously, but, how could you? Harry Potter. Liking Draco Malfoy? Now that makes me sad. What is wrong with the Ginny/Harry relationship? And isn't Harry/Draco unrealistic? I mean, they're mortal enemies! Like the only time they weren't was before they met, and after the battle of hogwarts. But I liked your craft.
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 5/31
I don't read much HarryxDraco but this was pretty funny.
FeatherBronze chapter 1 . 1/20
LOL :D
dragonweb99 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
OMG! This fic made me laugh so frieking hard that my stomach hurts :D You are a awesome writer thanks so much for this, I love laughing! :*
I don't do cute chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I was laughing the whole time! And I don't even like slash but every now and again you find some good ones.
Thenchick chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
wow
AngelOfContemplation chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
That... made me giggle and want to point and laugh at Cho in that way bratty little kids are so fond of! I loved it! .
LassieLowrider chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Goddamn that is cute... Though I think I'd like to see some more of this... some desperate plots of Chos to get Har back, maybe? That would be awesome!
RavenclawRocks chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
This was great! I loved it!
Klainebows and Drarry chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
LOVE IT
miadragonlover chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Ha! I liked this fic! It made me laugh! Kudos to you! Great job!

~rah~
Triden chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Lol, this was awesome! And my eye were far from burning! Great characterizations and it's always great to find another Cho hater! Lol, keep up the great writing!
shiftyless chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Very very awesome & also so very funny
dumbface chapter 1 . 7/27/2008