Reviews for The Death of Manfred Von Karma
AspieGirl88 chapter 3 . 10/3/2019
I have to say, from what I've read so far; this is a great story. However, there is one little "contradiction" I've noticed in your theory so far. You mention how the bullet in Manfred Von Karma's shoulder had deteriorated over time & caused problems. But, there's a little thing you maybe forgot. In the original Phoenix Wright game, a metal detector was used to locate the bullet in Von Karma's shoulder & he was expected to cooperate & allow them to remove the bullet for comparison with the other bullet Phoenix & Maya had wrestled from Von Karma's grasp. If that happened as the game suggests, he wouldn't really be going to prison with a bullet in his shoulder (just an ugly scar & perhaps a forever painful reminder of his repeated losses in court). I suppose there's no harm in pretending that the story didn't happen like that, but I guess I'm just a person who uses a lot of logic. No offence to your story, by the way. I enjoy it nonetheless & from one story-lover to another; I feel that fictional stories don't necessarily have to make sense (thus why they call it "fiction") & some of my absolute favourite stories/novels are either a bit silly or completely whacked! LOL. Anyway, great job! Will definitely favourite this one. o)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Man, Gant and von Karma... I've always loved this pairing. Not the shipping kind, obviously, but whenever someone writes a fic with these two occupying the same room, I'm always amused by how much Gant's jobial nature gets under von Karma's pasty skin. XD
Guest chapter 11 . 3/24/2014
Hello, I hope you still read this someday.

Is this story finished? I'd like to read more since I liked Manfred a lot and this fanfiction seems represent his regrets perfectly. I also love his backstory. I wish Manfred wasn't such a 2-dimensional character in every PW game he appeared.
The Original Marisa chapter 6 . 8/30/2007
...DEREK STILES.

I love you. :3 This is a wonderful story and the Trauma Center crossover was a nice surprise!

But... you need to add a new paragraph every time somone speaks. The dialogue is very hard to read otherwise.

BUT THIS IS AN AWESOME CROSSOVER.
Rin-neechan chapter 11 . 8/29/2007
I didn't say anything before, but medically, there are a few things inconsistent with the symptoms von Karma's got, but then again, this is fiction, so it's not that big a deal. GUILT itself has little birds and dragons swimming around your body...uh...yeah...How ironic, that a prosecutor would test positive chiral reaction for GUILT. Funzies.

Other than that, too much trauma center, not enough ace attorney. That's my only complaint.
Lamia of the Dark chapter 11 . 8/22/2007
Franziska seems really out of character...
PRIVATE chapter 11 . 8/16/2007
Sorry for laughing about the rectum part, but this still story still kicks ass. You're a pretty great writer!
Wrestlemania chapter 11 . 8/16/2007
Hm... Well, looking at this chapter, it's a nice one, but sadly, it'll cause me 2 lower my ranking due to a lack of content. Also, I somehow believe that Franziska would PROBABLY gain knowledge of the "Healing Touch" anyways. I mean, she took enough time in her premiere case in JFA to learn all there is to know about the Kurain Channeling Technique, you think she'd also be able to somehow find out about the doctor who's been assigned to treat her FATHER... or not? I dunno, I seem to be more strict than usual lately with my reviews.

Anyways, My ranking for this submission has been lowered SLIGHTLY to 8.75/10. I still hope to see more... but a LOT more in the next chapter. Although it's stl nice to see this fanfic again.
Chatboy 91 chapter 10 . 6/28/2007
Wow. I always love when I find a new Fanfic that is just amazing. Granted, like others I don't entirely like the crossover, however, you still managed to pull it off well. I'm looking forward to the next chapters and the ending to this awesome story!
Rin-neechan chapter 10 . 6/28/2007
Hmm...I'm not a giant fan of crossovers honestly, but I would like to see what conclusions Edgeworth and Franziska come to eventually. Only suggestion I can make is to try and focus more on the von Karma's and Edgeworth rather than Stiles and Kimishima.
Lamia of the Dark chapter 10 . 6/28/2007
I trhink I told you this before, it should be "dying" not "dieing"

I've only just started playing Trauma Center Under the Knife on my DS, so I don't know those characters very well... it detracts from the fic a little.

Can't wait to see how it all turns out, though. .-
Wrestlemania chapter 10 . 6/27/2007
Ah, jeez... concerning the last lines on my previous review, I mixed ye up with someone else. Damn Nintendo Wii and its "unable to view multiple windows" ability!

In any case, this story just keeps getting more and more entertaining... but Trauma Center? I'd prefer seeing House meself. Just thinking about a House and Franziska confrontation makes me want to write a letter to the director of House telling him to do it. lol.

This series is on a path of excellence, and it hasn't slowed down yet! Rating thus far: 9/10. Update faster! lol.
PRIVATE chapter 10 . 6/20/2007
Oh smack, old Manny's dieing. (runs about like an absolute loon) I suppose it was to be expected by the title and all, but really the way you've portrayed him, not in this chapter of course, makes me hope that the doctor can help him in SOME way!
Rin-neechan chapter 6 . 6/3/2007
Yay! Dr. Stiles! Healing Touch! Yay! Love for Trauma Center!
Rin-neechan chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
I'm impressed with your innovation. You mapped out a normal morning routine for somebody like Von Karma quite accurately. Gant is pleasantly in character as he's not being threatened and has no need to be aggresive. I'll be reading on now...