Reviews for Folktale
serenity mayura chapter 13 . 1/31/2014
its an interesting story,
you're going to write and continue the story right?
and im looking to it ;)
Raining Daylight chapter 13 . 8/2/2013
Please update. Your writing is amazing you have me sitting on the edge of my seat. UPDATE!
mysterious guest chapter 13 . 5/22/2013
pls. update the next chapter soon i relly wanna know what happens next
L'Archel-Hotishi chapter 12 . 4/30/2013
Wonderful!

I don't know why I haven't read this before. It's really quite good! I'd love to see more updates, especially ones with Fenrir. I really like how he's portrayed in your story.

(I hope Freyr's not really dead! I love him so much! But, it is a horror story, and I understand...I know the next chapters will be amazing!)

*fav story* *fav author*
The Kuro-Hikari Alchemist chapter 13 . 12/29/2012
please continue this, it' just getting good and i REALLY wanna see what happens next...
Agent Valkyrie chapter 13 . 9/3/2012
Im very intrigued by it. Different but interesting. Cant wait to see where it goes. Please continue and update again soon.
James Birdsong chapter 13 . 8/14/2012
Excellent work Kanashii-Umi.
KuwaNeko chapter 12 . 1/10/2012
oh my... I'm speechless, you killed Freyr, got Heim really hurt... dismantled Gullinbursti and everything else, this is so cool (and now that just made me look like a sadist...)

allow me a little to reorganize my brain and find my words...

but still this is such an interesting story, (and I'm glad to see the chapters are getting longer), I'm almost shaking here, from nerves, suspense is killing me, please continue!
CosmosGirlM52 chapter 12 . 12/22/2011
I like the story! The way you're writing the characters are great, and I'm dying to know what happens next!
Sonar chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
That was rather interesting.
Hana-Liatris chapter 12 . 12/1/2011
I so much remember this story! It is really amazing, hope you'll continue it!;)
Arieta Lyuis chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I have no idea what a chupacabras is. However, your story was fun and interesing to read. Especially Heimdall and what happened to Frey. Please keep writing!
interested guest chapter 11 . 6/2/2009
Please continue your story. I find it interesting.
xX.Chu-Chan.Xx chapter 11 . 5/4/2009