Reviews for Cage of Darkness
SnowflakesandMozart chapter 11 . 3/10
I keep coming back to this story because I'm so intrigued by what will happen to Vader. I know you haven't posted a chapter in a decade and you've probably moved on, but I'd be thrilled if you picked it up again. Following just in case... ;-)
Ahhh so good why did you stop?
Ommallaredpanda chapter 2 . 1/15
Want Vader to recover within a month (because he really shouldn't have lived through his injuries, and he's the hardiest guy in the universe) and start crying when he realises he's whole again. Then he pledges allegiance in his gratitude. No, it's not OOC. I believe it is natural human instinct to react with gratitude to such a thing.
It would also be very cute and fandom demands it.
Ommallaredpanda chapter 1 . 1/15
Inertial dampeners, I see what you did there ;)

STAR TREK WOOO
TMI Fairy chapter 11 . 12/9/2017
Amusing tale.
Borys
nekochan1994 chapter 11 . 8/7/2017
I'm glad Anakin is finally free
nekochan1994 chapter 10 . 8/6/2017
Too late. Those two fly-off the handle & rage without thinking of the possible repercussions.
nekochan1994 chapter 9 . 8/6/2017
Why do I have the feeling those Elites are gonna be pathetic compared to Vader?
nekochan1994 chapter 8 . 8/6/2017
Damn. So she's like a daughter to Palpatine (if he entertained such notions of NOT being a sadist).
But boy are they in for a surprise.
What would be funny though is she did seduce Luke but instead of her getting pregnant, Luke did via meddling Force. After all his father doesn't have a father of his own bc Force so why the fuck not? Plus Vader's and Leia's & the other's reactions would be hilarious
nekochan1994 chapter 6 . 8/6/2017
Oh thank god Luke is ok!
nekochan1994 chapter 5 . 8/6/2017
Jesus Christ did he clone Luke?!
nekochan1994 chapter 4 . 8/6/2017
Hans gonna be pissed when he found out Vader used his razor. Also Leia should give the rebellion more credit than that
nekochan1994 chapter 3 . 8/6/2017