Reviews for Cage of Darkness
staidwaters chapter 11 . 8/15
Neat idea!
Asj Johnson chapter 11 . 10/31/2014
This has been really interesting. If you get back to it sometime, I'd like to read more of it.
Vi-Violence chapter 11 . 1/22/2014
This looks really good, please update.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 11 . 1/22/2014
Definitely one of the more believable Vader redemption/survival stories I've ever read and I'm very sad this hasn't been updated. Ah well, thanks for the entertaining read. :)
demonbookworm101 chapter 11 . 6/7/2013
Good story chapter 11 . 12/9/2012
I like your Vader :) Too many fics paint him like a wimp-Anakin, crying 'coz twenty years isn't enough to get over RotS. Broody plotting revenge on everything and everyone Vader is the way to go!
I'd love to see where you would take it. If you ever get back to writing, that is.
Hayden Avery chapter 11 . 10/15/2012
I was really sad to see this hasn't been updated since '07
It's some really good work, I hope you return to it some time.
Hecatonchir of Athena chapter 11 . 12/25/2011
Very good story, updates would be nice though.
Kingdark chapter 11 . 10/18/2010
This is certainly a good idea. It is an excellent way to setup a massive AU. The idea is different but written in a way that keeps the readers attention. It's too bad that it's been YEARS since this has been updated so I doubt that you have anything left to post.

It would be interesting to see an outline for the story though. It would at least be nice how you thought the story would end.

Isabelnecessaryonabicycle chapter 11 . 10/9/2010
this chapter was amazing! write more!
SOONsoonSOON chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
PLEASE update soon again more.

[a very BIG ENORMOUS puppy's eyes]
Rainov chapter 11 . 6/22/2010
I do wish you would continue with this one, it seem to have great potential in just 10 chapters, and a Rouge Vader running around in the galaxy? the possibilities are endless.
Kiyoko Michi chapter 7 . 11/5/2009
Great job! I really, really like the way you characterized Anakin/Vader, and you've got really plausible and interesting reasons for his actions/personality (and most stories of Vader turning back I've read don't so I was really excited about reading this). Overall I love the story, though it is kind of depressing that you haven't updated in a long time.
Cassis Blake chapter 11 . 8/16/2009
Amazing story! I hope to read more of it soon
Stiehl chapter 11 . 7/9/2009
Hope your muse does allow you to eventually get back to this story, even if it is a side sort of thing. I'm finding it excellent, myself.