Reviews for A Very Harry Awkward Date Scenario
Yuki-Infel chapter 1 . 5/2
You, author, is the Queen of Crackfic. Hands down.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
this guy read waaaaay too much ouran
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
tamaki, yuzuru, haruhi qnd ranka frm ouran made it to the harry potter world
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
HAHAHAHAHA! This is so funny! The Marauders were so in-character and heck yeah who doesn't love a Cho bashing? This was just hilarious and even though the ending was a little weak you made up for it with the rest of the story. Also thanks for not cussing. That's always a nice break. A from me!
icecatfire chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
haahahahahahahahahah xDxDxDxD *cracking up and cackling... probably looks crazy* xD
I'm a Nerd and Proud chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
This is seriously awesome. It made me smile like crazy and I know personally, this year has been tough. Great story. Awesome writing. The way James is acting reminds me of this character off Ouran High School Host Club, his name is Tamaki. Lol. I like the idea though, about what if James lived...hmm... :) I sort of wonder what his reaction would be knowing that Snape is teaching Harry potions... ;)
Aliyah Johnson chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
THAT ENDING SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
This was absolutely hilarious. I felt realy bad for Harry though, stupid Cho.
julzbobbibroun chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Actually nearly died from laughter! Brilliant!
TheTurquoiseBookworm chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
FANTASTIC! Please, please, PLEASE MAKE MORE!
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Oh Poor James. he just wants to protect his baby. And after hearing what Cho said I don't blame him.
RL chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Lol. Love it!
DoctorHunter chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I think I just laughed off ten pounds
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 1 . 11/8/2012