Reviews for A Very Harry Awkward Date Scenario
HAHA :) :)
Me chapter 1 . 11/11/2018
Even Rita ships Wolfstar...anyways, nice fanfic so far :D
Myr4 chapter 1 . 9/30/2018
I loved this and it's prequel! The marauders and Harry and the Golden Trio are so in character, poor James' overprotectiveness is honestly quite understandable and the entire thing is pretty awesome. I'm honestly surprised James let Harry go to Hogwarts. It would be hilarious if he somehow convinced *cough* forced *cough* Dumbledore to let him teach or at least live at Hogwarts and attack Snape for breathing next to his little baby Harrykins. And maybe he heard about Trelawney's predictions and caused even more chaos or Harry had just about enough of Trelawney and made James attack her or something. And Sirius and Remus obviously can't be that far behind. Great fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2018
I loved this and it's prequel! The marauders and Harry and the Golden Trio are so in character, poor James' overprotectiveness is honestly quite understandable and the entire thing is pretty awesome. I'm honestly surprised James let Harry go to Hogwarts. It would be hilarioua if he somehow convinced *cough* forced *cough* Dumbledore to let him teach or at least live at Hogwarts and attack Snape for breathing next to his little baby Harrykins. And maybe he heard about Trelawney's predictions and caused even more chaos or Harry had just about enough of Trelawney and made James attack her or something. And Sirius and Remus obviously can't be that far behind. Great fic!
Dr.zimmerman chapter 1 . 7/20/2018
This is the second time I read this, and I love it equally as the first time I read it! Amazing story, wish I knew a James like this, Life sure would be hilarious :D
Lynn Kinght chapter 1 . 5/19/2018
Oh my god I absolutely love how James is in this story and the first one made my stomach hurt
Dr.Zimmerman chapter 1 . 2/2/2018
I'm speechless, it really was hilarious and dilarious! hahaha
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
IM DEAD.
kurkag forever chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
James acts just like tamaki does when something involves haruhi
Its hilarious
amnaangel12 chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
I love Tamaki suou - I mean James Potter
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
Okay these stories are beyond brilliant I'd love for you to keep writing more of them. They are interesting, well written and unique
Yuki-Infel chapter 1 . 5/2/2017
You, author, is the Queen of Crackfic. Hands down.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
this guy read waaaaay too much ouran
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
tamaki, yuzuru, haruhi qnd ranka frm ouran made it to the harry potter world
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
HAHAHAHAHA! This is so funny! The Marauders were so in-character and heck yeah who doesn't love a Cho bashing? This was just hilarious and even though the ending was a little weak you made up for it with the rest of the story. Also thanks for not cussing. That's always a nice break. A from me!