Reviews for Owls and Musings
joshsmom1983 chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
I caught the Star Trek reference to Montgomery Scott!
bridgeportfox chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
I'm glad you mentioned Draco's age. I was wondering how old Severus was in the story. I' glad that they are taking their time and getting to know each other instead of rushing right into something.
bridgeportfox chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
That went well. Their relationship is progressing nicely. They have a lot in common. I enjoy reading Severus with OC stories. There were other women in the magical world besides the faculty at Hogwarts that he would have known so an OC relationship always seemed possible to me.
bridgeportfox chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
I liked the way the chapter only contained letters back and forth between Severus and Esmerelda. I also noticed that the opening turned to 'My dear Esmerelda." Looking forward to the next chapter.
enb2004 chapter 20 . 5/12/2013
Wonderful story! VERY well done! :D
Yeghishe chapter 20 . 2/21/2013
How lovely, I am sad its over. But thank you for posting.
Yeghishe chapter 12 . 2/20/2013
Twelve years already? Well now, Severus should get a move on with that ring. ;]
Yeghishe chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
Lovely ring. I hope he gets to give it to her.
Yeghishe chapter 9 . 2/20/2013
Poor Severus, and just when things were going so well.
Yeghishe chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
Ah a happy time for Severus. Good.
Yeghishe chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
"My Dear Esmerelda" ey? What a cheeky boy Severus is. :]
thewandcrafter chapter 20 . 10/22/2012
Aaahhhh! So lovely! You know, I've only read one other Severus/OC that I've liked... In fact, the only Sev/Someone stories I've liked have been... uh... those that I'm forbidden to mention, as I promised Nigel I wouldn't. .

This is really wonderfully well-written, in so many ways - the turn of phrase, the research, the precision, the deftly handled time advances, the true-to-canonness... all of it is quite wonderfully managed, and so heart warming! I loved it. On to your other stories! 3
thewandcrafter chapter 11 . 10/21/2012
Before I go any further, I wanted to let you know I'm reading... from earliest to latest of your fics... At least I think you said you started with this one. If this is your first effort, I'm blown away. I love your writing - so believeable and smooth. I'm impressed at how well you deal with the passage of huge chunks of time in order to get where you need to be... just... really, really well done. I'm loving it so far!

Carol
Ava Demski chapter 20 . 7/31/2012
Absolutely amazing. I honestly sat down and read the fic in one go, quite a feat as most fics don't hold my interest long enough. I am about to start on the second installment, I do hope that it's just as good as the first! Again, absolutely amazing.
Edwina B. Karch chapter 20 . 6/26/2012
So very precious, well written and lots of love. Thank you for a wonderful afternoon read.