Reviews for A Touch of Evil
Nathanael-Lestrange chapter 5 . 1/8
Snape is terrible at this. *Shakes my head and laughs* He should have told him that Harry doesn't need to believe him, he just needs Harry to start questioning the things Dumbles have told him, and to see several different sources, from people not loyal to Dumbles, and from books, so he can understand better. Once the seed of doubt is sown, nothing short of obliviate can give him his blind faith back.
kailaleela chapter 2 . 12/25/2016
Almost all pure bloods are related to each other , right, so why is Voldemort so surprised, does he not know of the peverell brothers, he should since he obviously would have searched for relatives when he was young, ok pretty sure.
pupstarstar chapter 9 . 11/22/2016
You jump a lot and don't mark when its a different year so it gets confusing on second he's 12 the next he is 14.
TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 37 . 9/19/2016
And now there's no more chapters?! Seriously?! Whhhhhhhhhhhhhy!?
Total Arrow Fangirl chapter 37 . 6/1/2016
I would love to see some more of this, even though it has been more than three years since this was updated last. I also have a question: What about Sirius, Remus, and Wormtail? And where did the older Weasley's go?
Guest chapter 37 . 5/10/2016
Is this story done, or is it still being written?
CrypticSilhouette chapter 7 . 11/7/2015
Eh. I feel like this is a good story while at the same time being the manifestation of a fangirl on a sugar high.

I'll keep reading though.

By the way, saying, "that's right, _." sounds like a car advertisement. I really don't recommend doing that at all.
Ariesp19 chapter 37 . 10/15/2015
Not sure I like all the free loving, but I get it... Just hooe it does not bread jealousy issues
A fangirl chapter 37 . 9/17/2015
Will you ever finish this
If not maybe put it up for adoption
Samira Vongola chapter 37 . 4/23/2015
Continue
SlytherinQueen1704 chapter 37 . 4/2/2015
please please continue the story ! its really really good and worth reading so please continue !
kuroyuki96 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Please don't abandon this. It's really well written and i love the plot, the pairings and even the fact that voldemort is a sub. I dont usually like sub voldemort but this was written really well, so, please, please dont drop it.
Kaya70 chapter 37 . 5/15/2014
Love it plz update soon
Lavonya chapter 31 . 4/24/2014
Chick flick... heeeeeheeeee... way out of your league!
Lavonya chapter 30 . 4/24/2014
The Plan is made, now it will be set in motion!