Reviews for And Rome Was Filled With Snakes
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 4/12
Great idea and thanks for writing as i liked how you wrote willow being lost and empty
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Willow...I don't think she ever really got over it. This was awesome. I loved it.
pickamix chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Short but really well done. So in this world was season 7 Willow just pretending the entire time? Because that's what it sounded like.
WayLowHalo chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Wow, I really like this! I mean... I don't like Willow all empty and... not there... but your portrayal of it was really well done.

I liked the repeated, "the world is going to end in an alley in Los Angeles tonight." They added a really great touch. And then at the end, that they would be dancing when it happened... very cool.

So all in all, really well done, I liked it.
Kitty Kelsey chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
wow, that was really good! The repetition of "The world is going to end in an alley in Los Angeles tonight" really emphasised the point of the story and brought me back to it after all the explanation.

really well written, and your portrayal of an empty Willow really came over well!

x.
BlackbAngeL chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Very good, I like the way you portrayed Willow. The idea of a lost and 'empty' Willow is very interesting... It was very well written, and I loved it!;)