Reviews for TARDIS Love Medley
Moreta Lynx chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
I watched TPotW, Doomsday, and LotTL's dry-eyed.

out of a group of 5 (one being a 42 year old man)I was the only one to walk out of "Bridge to Terribithea" with out crying,

I've read the happiest fluff, and the saddest angst with out a tear,

The only move I cried at was "The Passion of the Christ" (I bawled like a baby),

but this one got me to tear up. Absolutely beautiful.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go raid my sisters DVD collection for a certain movie...
zotlot chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
I love this! the song fits so well to them!

DOOMSDAY IS EVIL! Let's keep Rose alive through Fanfiction!

zotlot
doctors gal1792 chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Oh gosh, Kim...I just re-read this thing to Amber and everytime it gets me! I love this story! You are soo brillant!
broadwanime chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
I loved this story! I couldn't stop myself from grinning the whole way through and... and... Gah, I can't describe how much I loved this wonderful piece of work! Love! x Kudos to you, Lady Timelord! :)
Angel-Hunteress chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I quite liked that! Love the movie!
Obsideor chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
oh my god

WRITE MORE

if you look at my profile you might notice i am a tad obsessed with Moulin Rouge

just a tad

my twenty-one chapter spectacular spectacular is entitled Love Is a Many Splendored Thing

my favorite song is El Tango de Roxanne

my favorite movie is Moulin Rouge

etc etc

i am adding this to my favorites RIGHT NOW.

this totally makes up for the whole Goodbye My Lover shock there

thankyouthankyouthankyou so much for writing this!

-Liz
PlasmaBall chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
I love it, you hear me? I love it. You should really do another one. I'm giving you the puppy-dog look.
0 Keelie 0 chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
omg that was fab!plz do the other songs! i love it!1

x
the doctor's next dance chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Haha! Genius! Yes you definitely have to do more, especially "Roxanne". Oh yes, jealous Doctor. He'd do that well. Ooh, I can just see him swinging around the poles in the Tardis! Excellent story - hope you write more!
colourmebeautiful chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
this was great! I love the elephant love medley! you should do one for like a virgin..or not. that would make me laff my head off lol

yay rose and the doctor!

i'll stop now.

xx
Bubblez-rocks-your-socks chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
AYAY!

Loved it! D

Favorite bit of the film, lots and lots of fluff, AND the Doctor singing.

A girl could want no more xD

x