Reviews for Unforgettable Path
BasedLlamaDork chapter 6 . 11/24/2011
Ahem...Where to start? I LOVE THIS SOOOOOOOOO MUCH! (Found it on Google:3)It's really good, and trust me, I don't say that often. I LOVE Vampire Knight, and most of all, I love...ZERO! So, that being said, ZEROxYUUKI,ZEROxYUUKI,ZEROxYUUKI! PLEASE I BEG YOU!Stupid Kaname already got her in the Anime AND the Manga! And, if you've been reading the Manga lately, you know what stupid Kaname did! Don't break my poor Zero-kun's heart AGAIN!Give Yuuki to ZERO! He deserves her! They're made for each other! (Trust me, I made them in the Sims 2 and she and Zero had 8 beautiful children{yes, don't die so they have nothing better to knocked her up with twins on the first try!}I tried the same thing with Kaname and after 3 tries they had 1 UGLY there's proof that it should be ZERO and YUUKI! BTW, that Shizuka guy, creepy! But I like it!

Anyway,(Wow,never wrote a review this long before)Zero and Yuuki, Awesome story with lots of DOKI DOKI moments and, this shall grace the almost completely empty Favourite Stories List. I LOOK FORWARD TO THE FUTURE CHAPTERS SO UPDATE SOON OR I SWEAR I'LL CRY MYSELF TO DEATH LIKE I DID WHEN I SAW THE STORY HEADING IN THE DIRECTION OF YUUKIxKANAME.

OK. I'll shut up now.
Kaiyira chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
This story is very interesting! Good job! :)
mmothballs chapter 5 . 10/14/2008
Nice work. That was certainly interesting. :) Update soon!
Purple-Jasmine chapter 5 . 8/4/2008
GOSH! You have to continue! Please, this is ridiculously intense! UPDATE SOON!
Victoria chapter 5 . 7/8/2008
i love it and you should continue to write. it truly is a good plot. reveiw often and may all of your reveiws be awesome!
Blackened Wing chapter 5 . 5/18/2008
Yikes! Scary to see Kaname in a position where he's not totally in control. Narumi is both evil and facinating. I look forward to seeing what his history with Kaname and Ichijo is!

Good chapter!
Siy Rowling chapter 5 . 5/10/2008
Hey! You can't just stop a good story like that! (Not critisizing just mad.) I need an update and I'm not sure how to add chapters could you tell me how? I have like four stories I really want to update but I havn't been able to figure out how yet! (Ya think I would know after a year!)

Thanx much!

Siy Rowling?
Kos-L chapter 5 . 5/9/2008
like a lot How Yuuki started feeling something different when Zero drinks her blood, i always wanted her o realize that in the manga,but so far she haven't U_U,Thanks for doing so here!

Also, oh my this last chapter!,so strong!, want the next one

ah!, also, yes, i'm a ZeroxYuuki fan!,so..i want them together plz :3
phantome101 chapter 5 . 5/8/2008
o..cliffy! do continue!
animefaves chapter 5 . 5/8/2008
I hope you do a kanamexyuuki pairing in the end for this story! I love zeroxyuuki but there are already so many of them and kaname deserves yuuki time to... lol this is a good story so far so please update soon!
CharmedLostie4ever chapter 4 . 5/3/2008
ooh...i am intrigued. really great story, so please update!go YukixZero!
Kos-L chapter 4 . 5/2/2008
oh awesome! *0*

plz plz plz update soon!

i want ZeroxYuki plz they feel more real!
Litschi chapter 4 . 4/18/2008
Really really great and awsome story, LOVE it, hoe you will update the next chapie as soon as possibly. and please make more jealousy sequences (hehe, love this) _

Hope you update soon, cant wait for the next chapie, plus your story goes to my favlist _!
RococoSpade chapter 4 . 4/5/2008
huh. yukis got an interesting thought process, doesnt she?
Crimson Warmth chapter 4 . 4/1/2008
do hurry with the next chapter please. *shivers* it was just that good.