Reviews for Wanted
RainbowCubes87 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I don't know why but for some reason the gun fight in this chapter had me thinking of the gun fight scenes in Firefly. It had a cowboy air to it and my brain just went all kinds of wonky from it (in a good way).

Great first chapter though.
Rac80 chapter 27 . 7/24/2009
oh my what a place to leave this story nearly a year ago! :D great story btw. :D
Jebaraj chapter 27 . 10/8/2008
Good to see another chapter in this story.
HAZMOT chapter 27 . 10/8/2008
I've alwasy loved this dangerous side of Daniel and Vala, together as bandits. Vala's expertise and being a con, meshes well with Daniel being the distracting equation in their relationship. However them pulling off such a big heist will test their talents. If the bank manager has been watching his establishment, then Daniel and Vala may have to really do some dancing to get out of this one. :D
xxDark-Elfxx chapter 27 . 10/7/2008
Is it sad that I let a squeal of delight that this was updated?

Very nice! I've missed these two and their universe. It's a wonderful exploration of the little hints of darker possibilites we glimpse in the show. (not to mention the descriptions of Danny in all that leather...)

Do I really have to say it? Keep it up!

Elf
ValaMalDoran-Jackson chapter 27 . 10/7/2008
Totally love your works. Honestly, They're awesome. I bow in the presence of someone greater than myself (bows repeatedly) and just had to tell you that I hope you continue your writing. You've got talent, although you probably don't need me to tell you what you already know. I absolutely love the Steps plotline, and would love to ask you (insert "beg and plead" here) to continue it first and foremost. Or, BOTR. Love it all. Keep up the good work!
K-laMarie chapter 27 . 10/6/2008
woohoo! haha i thought you might have abandoned this one...glad you didnt:)
lc59 chapter 27 . 10/6/2008
OOh...so nice to see this one back...you really made my night, thanks.
FlaWolfDog chapter 27 . 10/6/2008
Vala and Daniel strike again! Had to re-read a few chapters to get back in the swing of this piece. Bad man Daniel and angel-gone-wild Vala are an intense couple. Thanks for the update.
starjems88 chapter 27 . 10/6/2008
loved it, glad to see you are getting back to this one, it is one of my favorite stories you write:)
acer-sigma chapter 27 . 10/6/2008
Ah, Vala is quite the actress when she puts her mind to it! And it's quite amusing to hear of how Daniel is the one who corrupted her to the life of crime. ;)

Rather liked the part where Vala spotted Daniel leaning next to a wanted poster with her likeness.
1477166 chapter 27 . 10/6/2008
Long awaited indeed! lol. Nice chapter! Vala's a good actor...mostly cuz Claudia Black is like a super good actor, but yeah. LOL! Vala and her...unique...accent. Awesome. xD
StanaTorv chapter 27 . 10/6/2008
hehe...i like vala like that.

:D sam
1477166 chapter 26 . 1/28/2008
This is awesome! Daniel being the bad one! LOL
StanaTorv chapter 26 . 12/10/2007
unofficial monetary liberators...lol...thatsfunny. that chapter was kinda like liars, guns and money

:D sam