Reviews for When Worlds Collide
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Just like TMNT Forever... there was no attempt at even trying to portray the 87 turtles correct in anyway... man, you people sure got brainwashed watching that crap
kage kitsune 14 chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
I like it. :D
madagascarmaster chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
Okay, I'm laughin' 'cause of dat scene in "Turtles Forever" Ahem, and I quote, "This, is a wrench."
loveyleo chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
you should aleady been updating now i love this story and it is already 2012 so update already
ChelleNorlund chapter 6 . 5/2/2011
This is a very good story, and I hope you will finish this story, because I do like on how the 1987 turtles met their 2003 counterparts, just like in Turtles Forever. I like this story.

Please update and finish this story as soon as you can.

Thanks,

ChelleNorlund.
AlexHamato chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
about time! i've been looking for a crossover for AGES that and i was so fed up when i found nothing that i totally tried to start my own... epic failure might i ad... unlike you! bravo! no advice from novice me :D
Mourning Star under the Moon chapter 6 . 2/21/2010
Okay, this is SO AWESOME! In a lot of ways, this is a better, more complicated version of the 2009 movie "Turtles Forever." (Plus I REALLY don't like the whole Back to the Sewers season...) I really prefer your story to the "Turtles Forever" movie, mostly because of Donnie's can-do attitude and the very clever way you're integrating the '87 turtles into the '03 universe.

Please, PLEASE continue this story! I'm dying to see how you get the '87 turtles back home! And all the other fun interactions between the two turtle teams!
DbKiT chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Hah holy crap its like you predicted they'd do something like this on television. Good job!
Sunny Lighter chapter 6 . 2/17/2009
can't wait for more
QueenOfTheDarkMagic chapter 6 . 7/21/2008
Let me just say I love how you show the differences and similarity between each turtle and their counterparts. The story is well written and engaging. I'm curious to see where this will lead to as a story.
DaAmazingMeepers chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
Oh...my...GOSH! This is an AWESOME story! Make more soon please!
morning sun chapter 6 . 4/1/2008
I really love this story so far, and I can’t wait to read more of it. I was a huge fan of the old cartoon as a child, and I love the new cartoon even more as an adult... which is kind of goofy, seeing as I’m 22 and still watching cartoons. Oh well.

Anyway, I love this. It’s written very well, and instead of being some humor spoof, it’s actually realistic (I mean, as far as mutated turtles go). And it’s a great read. Original and fun, and an outstanding description of the new and old incarnations of the turtles.

Great job on this so far, keep up the good work!
SassandraS chapter 6 . 1/14/2008
DUDE!

I've waited for a fic like this like FOREVER!

you so totally rule!

I'm so glad you keep both cartoons the way they are (full names, more naif personalities, non-violent Raph and mutated human Splinter in 1987 version and darker atmosphere, mutated rat Splinter, violent Raph and Klunk)

I love how you include Klunk. It makes things more realistic. Most people tend to forget about her.

And yes, I said HER. In the original comics, Klunk was a female.

She gave birth to some kittens in an ally and got run over by a car :(

But anyway,

Can't wait for the next update!

cheers
Michael J Angelo chapter 6 . 1/3/2008
You have to continue this story! As old Mikey would say: Stupenduloso Dude!
Madame Lady chapter 6 . 11/19/2007
LOVING THIS 'FIC! D

The character interactions, the mood, the everything! YOU'RE SO COOL. *sends you virtual hugs*

Hope you update soon!