Reviews for Returning Echoes
Iolanthe Peverell chapter 37 . 7/2
It's a shame that you don't write more chapters of this story; It's quite interesting and exciting.
sahsha.adamthwaite chapter 36 . 6/13
I hope you continue this one day. I love this fic. Its one of my favourites to revisit time and again. I really want to see where youll take the storyline.
APridefulSin chapter 37 . 1/24
oooo
Blu chapter 37 . 1/17
Hi! I know it has been years (like 13 years) since this has been updated and the possibility of you reading this coment is very, very low, but I just wanted to tell you that this fic means a lot to me: I remember reading the Spanish translation and when that stopped being updated I searched for your original post. This was one of the first fics I read all in English (it's not my first language, as you can probably see) back when I was in middle school! Now I'm a graduate and work in finances but, whenever I'm feeling a little sad or nostalgic, I comeback here, even if I know that an update is almost never going to happen. I think I have read this work of yours, at least, 10 times. I'm very, very thankful for you, thank you for your hard work and dedication writing this, I love your narration and the way you attack Ed's confusion and struggles with all things gender, how you explain the relations and the plot, how you ket your understanding and love of FMA shine through all your work. I know it's wistful thinking, but I still hope for an update, not now, maybe, but someday.
Have a great day, great week, great month, great year, thank you!
anamariaw28 chapter 37 . 12/10/2023
Hello!
You might never see this, and that's ok, but I'd still like to say that this piece of fiction is one of the best I have ever had the pleasure of reading.
If one day you come back to this, be sure I will as well.
Hope you are doing good mighty author!
ZachariaArkos chapter 37 . 11/13/2023
Like others I know that this will likely never get an update again. But this is truly one of my favorites. Someday I hope that you will return to grace us with another chapter…. But until that day, I wish you all the best in your endeavors. And if you ever got published as an author I do hope you would share, as I would puchase a book in a heartbeat.
Guest chapter 37 . 8/27/2023
It’s been over a decade since this was last edited but to this day it’s my favorite fic. Whenever I’m going through a hard time, I read it. Thank you for writing it and for leaving it up all these years. If you ever see this, I hope your life is going well :)
pandaluver chapter 4 . 8/25/2023
I know you probably don't even log on here anymore, but I just wanted to say that this is by far my favorite fic of all time. It's so masterfully written. Just absolutely incredible. I first read it in 2008, when I was 13, and I've read it dozens of times since. I reread it at least once a year, if not more. It shaped my taste in fanfiction, and will forever leave a mark on me. Thank you so much for writing it, even if it's not finished, I'm glad you posted it and it's still here for us to enjoy.
Fenostole chapter 37 . 6/15/2023
Je désespère après avoir relu 3 fois cette histoire et de me dire chaque fois que je ne saurai jamais qui envoi des fleurs à Ed.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2023
Holy shit I first read this when I was 15 years old. I kind of thought I dreamed it up lol Have you thought about crossposting to AO3?
Lina-Freedom chapter 37 . 1/13/2023
I am speechless. If you dont write for a living, you should. This is masterclass in storytelling. Shame this never got finished. I was never a fan of Ed and Mustang shipping, but this convinced me. I would love to see this story go on, but I guess that some things are just not to be. Still, thanks for this amazing read.
Lina chapter 37 . 9/21/2022
Nostalgia hit me up and this fic is still as wonderful as I remember. The universe, the characters, the banter, I love it so much.
Anonymous Person chapter 14 . 7/30/2022
I’ve read through this fic twice, and this is my third time around.
My favorite part is still when Ed and Al finally return to Central through to the end of the exam. You see how Ed has changed, how she’s remained the same, her influence, and beliefs all in that one section. Additionally, you also see just how positive that change is. At least for me, nothing drives that point home more than the realization that the only people in Central who remember Roy Mustang as the colonel dead set on making change are the people in the office. No one else even has the memory. Also, can I just say that I really think Hawkeye, Havoc, Breda, Fuery, and Falman deserve a metric ton of credit? None of them abandoned ship, and instead chose to bear with Roy through thick and thin. That right there is the very definition of loyalty.
Datarus Finnigun chapter 37 . 12/31/2021
This is one of the best things I've read in a while, and it's not even in my usual ballpark of genre. If you're still out there, thank you, and I hope you're doing well
BlueTea21 chapter 1 . 12/23/2021
To anyone curious about starting this, it's unfinished but worth reading. As for cliff hangers, this one isn't too bad. The relationship is the satisfying part of this and the author gave plenty enough to feed readers before they dropped off... how long has it been now? .. up on 13 years. Don't come into it expecting a conclusion. That's way too long of a gap to reasonably expect the writer hasn't moved on for whatever reason. Instead, enjoy it for what's there and use head canon to fill the rest. It's too good to pass up.
2,297 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »