Reviews for Returning Echoes
Emma chapter 37 . 5/19
Hey! I know it’s been years so probably not, but I was wondering if you’re ever going to update again? I really love this fic and would love to see it continued even more haha .
Guest chapter 37 . 4/25
Come back!
Dila Mats chapter 37 . 3/24
Hola, señorita autora, probablemente ya ni siquiera lees los comentarios o algo así, pero de igual manera te dejare mi comentario.
Primero que nada esta fue una de las primeras historia de FMA que leí, cuando comencé a leerla fue por que la estaban traduciendo al español, y la amé en segundos, fue como amor a primera vista! Luego cuando me di cuenta que quedaba hasta el capítulo 22 y no siguieron con la traducción fue tanta la decepción que pase mucho tiempo pensando si sería buena idea buscar la historia en su idioma original.
Me di cuenta que no lo fue! Ya que no actualizas dese hace casi 9 años, no sabes que gran decepción, no me fijé en la fecha de última actualización!.
La verdad hubiera sido genial que terminarás la historia, es un escrito excelente, con mucho sentimiento, buena trama, excelente narración y una idea muy original!
Solo espero que algún día la termines, no dejare de tener esperanza, seria tan bonito que Roy y Ed, tenga un final para su hermosa historia!.
Gracias por darnos está historia, que salió de lo más profundo de tu ser, querida autora espero te encuentres bien, que tengas una vida próspera, y mucho amor a tu alrededor!...

Con gran sentimiento y esperanza, me despido!
DannyPhantom619 chapter 37 . 3/12
Sweet.
epicdudemanguy chapter 37 . 2/28
I binge-read your whole fic in a few days and can say without a shadow of a doubt that you are one of the most amazing writers I have ever come across ever, EVER, period.

You stayed so true to the characters and how they act and at the same time wove the most in-depth, captivating, and beautifully, almost artisticly written fanfiction I think exists. You are amazing and a nature writer and my god if you ever choose to continue this for any reason or start a new fic, you had best bet everything you own that I'll be there with the enthusiasm of a kid in a candy store!

Love you to bits!
laelruin chapter 36 . 2/24
I super sincerely love this story and hope that I get to see it to the end.
You Rock!
L
fangirldisaster chapter 37 . 2/17
Hello! I just reached the last posted chapter and I really fell in love with the story and the slow developments of each character, you didn’t rush into anything and let the situations flow, also everything was really well planned and well presented to us. I hope there were more stories like this in fanfiction and even tho you haven’t published a chapter in almost 9 years, that little bit of hope will always remain.
Thank you for these 450k words of story you posted, and I hope that everything is going well for you even if you’re not still in the fandom!
Love from Chile,
Isabella xx

Pd: This is one of the best genderbender stories I’ve read so if someone is going through the reviews before reading, you must start right now! It might be a little slow at first but it just gets real good!
Bridgethegrape chapter 1 . 2/7
Soooooo good. PLZ WRITE MORE. It is my second favorite fanfic out of all of the fanfics I have ever read. I second the most recent review before me. I’m reading it in 2018. Plz continue. It’s so good.
Guest chapter 37 . 2/4
This is amazing. Please continue this I’m reading it in 2018 it’s that good. I’m waiting for another chapter. You’re an amazing writer and I hope you choose to continue this
Guest chapter 19 . 1/28
*internal screaming*
Guest chapter 11 . 1/28
I swear if this female Ed was an OC character, I would've screamed MARY SUE.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/27
That stocky man must've forgotten about Major Armstrong's sister.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/27
Jeans and long sleeved shirts would be more like Ed's style. And I guess Ed would only wear skirts or dresses or anything feminine during a specific occasion or formal event.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/27
0-0

Welp. I warrant you to stay far away from Mustang, Ed. Far. Away.
RadicalErin chapter 37 . 1/25
Please come back to this.
2,247 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »