Reviews for Returning Echoes
Arribean chapter 37 . 7/2
I remember starting to read this fic when I was still in high school, around probably chapter 6. And though it has been a few years, I occasionally get the urge to reread it even though I know it hasn't been completed. It saddens me that it hasn't been completed, but I will continue to check in on the fic from time to time in hopes you one day come back to it. I hope you have been having a good few years and wish you well. Thanks for entertaining us with a great fic.
Slakingoff chapter 37 . 6/23
Woo, I have got to say, this story is amazing. I think I can truthfully declare that this is the best romance I've ever read, and I was deep in romance 6 years back. The gender crisis Edward goes through is fantastic and believable, and everyone else's view on the matter feels like it too.

One question. Is the 'brother' that Ed hears in Al's 'sister' just her imagination? Because I feel like it might be, and that it was meant as the final nail in the coffin of Ed's gender crisis, after which Ed really starts thinking of herself as a she. Just my theory, but I am a huge fan of foreshadowing, so I really hope I'm right.

Great story. Like Nine Minutes, I eagerly await thine return.

Till later. I'll still be Slakingoff
goldenlilies chapter 1 . 4/14
Just wanted to say this fic is pretty amazing, I really enjoyed reading it and keep coming back to it every once in a while in the hope that it'll be updated or just to reread it. Your writing is brilliant and I hope you continue writing.
Cat15m chapter 37 . 4/8
I just wanted to say I enjoyed this story so much. I love the way you write Edward and Mustangs relationship. The way it developed, their interactions, and their fears are all believable and relatable. You definitely have a talent for writing, and while it seems you aren’t writing this anymore. I hope you are writing something because your stories are very enjoyable to read. I broke my promise to not stay up to 2am reading quite a few times with this story because I couldn’t put it down!
liL-niki chapter 35 . 4/8
really love this story and completely wish to see how it continues, how it finishes. please don't stop writing, you are very good
StephiexAnn chapter 29 . 1/23
Her asking him about councillor's looks made me laugh so hard that I almost pissed myself. I don't remember laughing so hard at something that I've read. Ever. I swear all of my neighbpurs heard me.
I really liked the story but was disappointed with the ending. It just didn't feel like anything was resolved.
BlueTea21 chapter 1 . 11/3/2019
So this is one of those I have held out on. I know it was never finished, but I am going to make an exception and read it any way. The fact that it is so obviously loved in the fandom despite being unfinished for 10 years has convinced me. I hope you are still alive out there, whoever you are! Be proud of what you wrote! I am excited to finally read it :D
FanWit chapter 37 . 7/19/2019
I am incredibly grateful for the story you have written. The plot, characters, settings are very well written and explored. I am sad you have not written anymore in roughly 10 years. I understand life happens. I just wanted to let you know at least one person truly enjoys this story years after the last update and would love to read more if you are ever able to.
Guest chapter 37 . 7/16/2019
This is one of the best RoyEd stories I have ever read. The characters are so well thought out. A female Ed was unexpected but you managed to retain his original male characteristics as and that was so refreshing. You've got such a great style of writing.
I was hoping this was completed. Regardless of it being incomplete for whatever reason, this is by far a must read in fandom.
badwolf 98 chapter 37 . 6/27/2019
I binged this story like a maniac and now I'm super crushed to see it has been abandoned. Thanks for this fantastic story- I just wish I could see how it all resolves!
Eimin chapter 37 . 6/25/2019
I have greatly enjoyed this story although it looks like the completion has gone the way of the dinosaurs. Thank you for the time you did invest into it.
a7152966 chapter 36 . 6/19/2019
the flowers are a count down of some sort, isn't it? is it connected to the brief wondering of where Wrath is? with the unknown kid delivering it? there's some sort of thing happening in South beyond the scope of the explosion, and Ed is sent to stir things up? bait?
this is very good, thank you.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/17/2019
It's a good idea but the fact that the main plot driving device are bets is kind of weak. Makes for a boring read imo.
AngelicLittleDevil chapter 37 . 2/20/2019
Every time I reread this I get so sad that it was abandoned like this. It would have been fun to see where it was going.
2,270 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »