Reviews for Returning Echoes
Lizzy4296 chapter 37 . 1/31
this is amazing
sahsha.adamthwaite chapter 37 . 1/18
I am a long time fan of this fic. Please finish it. I'm dying to know how it ends.
Jillian chapter 37 . 11/15/2020
Re-reading this as I do every now and then. I'm still so impressed with this fic after all the years. FMA was the first ever fandom I got into when I was in high school and now it's still a go to. I've re-read Returning Echoes so many times. Thanks for bringing this piece into being and for weaving such a compelling story :)

Best wishes
Guest chapter 19 . 10/4/2020
I really liked the premise of this story but it is beyond exhausting to read about everyone always being on edge or angry about something. I don't think you've written one conversation between any of the main characters that hasn't turned into some angry rant and since I now made it to chapter 19 I noticed that this isn't 'angsty' or 'thrilling'. It's just straight up uncomfortable to read because you just keep building up tension without ever resolving anything in a satisfactory manner.
So even though the initial idea was interesting the execution really put me off and annoyed me.
Hello chapter 37 . 8/31/2020
Hello! I know it's been 11 years i think since you last updated and I don't really know if you're still writing but I just wanted to let you know that I really like this! I've been binge reading this for the last 8 years and it's still my favorite story ever since. Reading this always makes me smile especially when i'm super stressed because of school so thank you for writing this masterpiece. I don't think you'll update this but I live in hope : Thank you so much and i hope you're doing well.
Anonymous Person chapter 26 . 8/31/2020
I'm still semi-convinced that when the group were screening potential new secretaries for the office and find that all of them were "rabbits" instead of "dogs", an unconscious follow up thought could've easily been: how is it all of us knew a pre-teen (now young adult) who had more backbone than all these adults we're currently screening?
Anonymous Person chapter 25 . 8/31/2020
You kind of have to love how ridiculously overprotective of everyone, everyone else is. With the amount of potentially deadly threatening that goes on in that office you'd think they all hated each others guts. The reality is they're all scarily loyal to each and especially to one Roy Mustang.
Guest chapter 37 . 8/27/2020
This is one of the best fanfics I’ve ever read the writing was so good and I really connected with the characters. I hope you come back to this fic, because I really want to know how it all ends. I have read hundreds of other wonderfully written fanfics but none of them have managed to capture my heart like this one has. I really hope you update again soon.
Arribean chapter 37 . 7/2/2020
I remember starting to read this fic when I was still in high school, around probably chapter 6. And though it has been a few years, I occasionally get the urge to reread it even though I know it hasn't been completed. It saddens me that it hasn't been completed, but I will continue to check in on the fic from time to time in hopes you one day come back to it. I hope you have been having a good few years and wish you well. Thanks for entertaining us with a great fic.
Slakingoff chapter 37 . 6/23/2020
Woo, I have got to say, this story is amazing. I think I can truthfully declare that this is the best romance I've ever read, and I was deep in romance 6 years back. The gender crisis Edward goes through is fantastic and believable, and everyone else's view on the matter feels like it too.

One question. Is the 'brother' that Ed hears in Al's 'sister' just her imagination? Because I feel like it might be, and that it was meant as the final nail in the coffin of Ed's gender crisis, after which Ed really starts thinking of herself as a she. Just my theory, but I am a huge fan of foreshadowing, so I really hope I'm right.

Great story. Like Nine Minutes, I eagerly await thine return.

Till later. I'll still be Slakingoff
goldenlilies chapter 1 . 4/14/2020
Just wanted to say this fic is pretty amazing, I really enjoyed reading it and keep coming back to it every once in a while in the hope that it'll be updated or just to reread it. Your writing is brilliant and I hope you continue writing.
Cat15m chapter 37 . 4/8/2020
I just wanted to say I enjoyed this story so much. I love the way you write Edward and Mustangs relationship. The way it developed, their interactions, and their fears are all believable and relatable. You definitely have a talent for writing, and while it seems you aren’t writing this anymore. I hope you are writing something because your stories are very enjoyable to read. I broke my promise to not stay up to 2am reading quite a few times with this story because I couldn’t put it down!
liL-niki chapter 35 . 4/8/2020
really love this story and completely wish to see how it continues, how it finishes. please don't stop writing, you are very good
StephiexAnn chapter 29 . 1/23/2020
Her asking him about councillor's looks made me laugh so hard that I almost pissed myself. I don't remember laughing so hard at something that I've read. Ever. I swear all of my neighbpurs heard me.
Guest chapter 37 . 1/20/2020
I really liked the story but was disappointed with the ending. It just didn't feel like anything was resolved.
2,278 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »