Reviews for Returning Echoes
NewAnimeLover7951 chapter 5 . 3/13
I knew it was that time of month for Ed! I also love the fact that as he had his, I'm having mine xD totally sucks and it sounds exactly like how I feel. Even the anger before having it is the same which is the complete opposite with my mom. She gets angry on it, kind of like with my friends. I can't wait till Ed gets to central!
Noa chapter 21 . 3/9
Are you actually indonesian or my android translate it "Terima kasih?" (It mean thanks)
Iluvcandyiluvcandy chapter 11 . 3/8
Ed: "I feel like something's missing..."
Me: IT'S YOUR DICK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Lol, I'm so immature.
crimsonarrows chapter 37 . 2/9
I love this story. I have just joined the FMA fandom, and this is the first story I've read. To be honest, I wasn't too keen on RoyxEd at first, but I clicked on this story anyway. It was the best choice I ever made. I love the way you write this, and somewhere along the way, I began rooting for RoyxEd. It wasn't long before I was craving for some action between them. This fic made me love RoyxEd. I would love it if you could update it even after six years, but I would understand if you don't.

I'll just stay here and fantasize while I wait.
Meowser Hotchner chapter 6 . 1/16
Awesome!
LadyMisaga chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I'm too lazy to log in but I will say that this story definitely has me enraptured within it's web. I'm not usually a fan of gender-swap stories, especially concerning a character like Edward but the internal struggle and the pace of the slow recognition and acknowledgment to the changes that have occurred makes me truly enjoy this very rare gem of a story. I am grateful to have been able to read such a compelling story and while it has not been updated for quite some time I would greatly wish to continue reading this should it ever be continued.

I am most definitely a Roy/Ed fan and this is certainly a very rare and original take on such a pairing this is very well done. It has been a true privilege to have read this story and like much of the readers of this wonderful tale I await the possible update with patience and eagerness should it ever occur. Thank you for sharing, it has been a pleasure.
Look it up chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
This isn't how gender works. Gender is mental, sex is physical. You don't change gender just because your sex changes. That's why trans people exist. A trans man, even if he never undergoes an operation to change his physical sex to that of a biological male, has always been and will continue to be a man.
EmptySurface chapter 37 . 12/20/2014
This story is so good! It's great, in fact! I hate the fact that it hasn't been updated in YEARS. Five, to be exact... makes me depressed, because I really, really want to read more! The slow transition for Edward to accept his new femaleness, the budding love between her and Roy and the way they both come to terms with it; It's all very realistic and give the story depth. And now there's this thing with Sarin (the asshole is definitely planning something nefarious!) and I just know Ed's going to be caught in the middle of it all... I so want to know what happens, and I mean, the romance between Ed and Roy hasn't even progressed all that far yet! Sure, they've both accepted it at this point (more or less) but hasn't actually has any time to act on it.

Your characters are deep, detailed and feels to stay true to the anime, even with the sex-change in Ed's case. This story is epic, in both length and content, and it saddens me that it isn't finished... The chapters lately have been really long -which I love- and I can only mourn that there isn't more to read.

I'd truly love for you to continue this, even though I know it's unrealistic for me to think so after such a long time. Call me optimistic, but I'll still Favorite and Follow; It certainly deserves the attention, no matter how long since the last update! You're a brilliant writer, and I can tell you've improved a lot over the course of the story. I can only thank you for what you have shared, and thank you for letting me read this fantastic story of yours!

Hopefully, there'll be more to come (probably not but please?) :D

The growing friendship with Falman is somehow very sweet, I think, and they make good friends :) Would be nice if that continued once they're back in Central.
EmptySurface chapter 35 . 12/19/2014
I'm a bit worried about what exactly it is this General Sarin has been planning for so long and what consequences it will have on Ed. I'm also worried about the conversations they will overhear once they've bugged the phones :/

And the chapters are almost at an end! It's a very distressing thought! D:
EmptySurface chapter 32 . 12/19/2014
Now I feel even more that the Fuhrer and the Councillor are secretly a couple! :P You've been dropping hints for a while now, and I can't get rid of the notion :)

I wonder what craziness you'll have Ed be doing next? I'm very much looking forward to it! :D
EmptySurface chapter 31 . 12/19/2014
Ah, the image of Al in a dress as Ed's bridesmaid... XD And Roy is heads over heels in love! I wonder how log it will take him to realise? :P
EmptySurface chapter 24 . 12/16/2014
First off... you're 100% responsible for my acute lack of sleep right now, just so you know. So I'm sorry if I'm not entirely coherent.

I thought I was gonna die when Ed blurted those worlds! I had to take a break just to be able to read it properly and not be a horrified/embarrassed puddle on the floor. *grumble*

Although, I must admit Roy's response was brilliant and I don't think he could have handled the situation better. :)
EmptySurface chapter 18 . 12/15/2014
I find it very, very interesting that Ed is no longer referring to himself (or rather, should I say herself?) as male, even when she's alone! :P

And they're both so oblivious! It's not just simple attraction anymore, is it? :)
Olivier Mira Armstrong chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
This is pretty good. The material is excellent, and you write very well.
Unfortunately, I simply cannot be as immersed in your tale as I would like to be due to your errors in grammar. I'm most likely not the first to notify you of this, but if you would like for me to show you how to correct it or edit a few chapters I would be glad to help.
EmptySurface chapter 11 . 12/15/2014
Aah... Roy is completely clueless. It's pretty endearing, actually :) I wonder if Hawkeye will be forced to point it out to him?
2,142 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »