Reviews for Returning Echoes
Anonymous Person chapter 14 . 7/30
I’ve read through this fic twice, and this is my third time around.
My favorite part is still when Ed and Al finally return to Central through to the end of the exam. You see how Ed has changed, how she’s remained the same, her influence, and beliefs all in that one section. Additionally, you also see just how positive that change is. At least for me, nothing drives that point home more than the realization that the only people in Central who remember Roy Mustang as the colonel dead set on making change are the people in the office. No one else even has the memory. Also, can I just say that I really think Hawkeye, Havoc, Breda, Fuery, and Falman deserve a metric ton of credit? None of them abandoned ship, and instead chose to bear with Roy through thick and thin. That right there is the very definition of loyalty.
Datarus Finnigun chapter 37 . 12/31/2021
This is one of the best things I've read in a while, and it's not even in my usual ballpark of genre. If you're still out there, thank you, and I hope you're doing well
BlueTea21 chapter 1 . 12/23/2021
To anyone curious about starting this, it's unfinished but worth reading. As for cliff hangers, this one isn't too bad. The relationship is the satisfying part of this and the author gave plenty enough to feed readers before they dropped off... how long has it been now? .. up on 13 years. Don't come into it expecting a conclusion. That's way too long of a gap to reasonably expect the writer hasn't moved on for whatever reason. Instead, enjoy it for what's there and use head canon to fill the rest. It's too good to pass up.
HQPoli chapter 37 . 12/18/2021
I can't believe it's over a decade and I can't bring myself to forget this fic I read so many years ago. I cannot know if you even use this account anymore but I just wanted to thank you for all the good memories this story brings me. Made me binge rewatch all the series movie brotherhood in a 2 weeks span and can't quite get over it. I never made this far before, I think, i didn't speak any fluent English before about 4-5 years ago, probably read this 11-12 years ago! Man I feel old... Well if you happen to still use this account and want to talk for a bit, I'm over IG with this very same user.

Best wishes in life, Poli
Ashollow chapter 37 . 11/21/2021
Awe man I had finally caught up. I hope this one continues I had really enjoyed it.
Fullshadow chapter 36 . 8/30/2021
I love this story. Are you going Continue it?
KoreanMusicFan chapter 36 . 8/25/2021
Hey, I love this story.
I was wondering have you given up on this story? If you have I'm sad to hear it but understand that RL and lack or loss of interest in a fandom can get in the way.
I'm not sure if I've already asked you this, if I have I apologise.
Lizzy4296 chapter 37 . 1/31/2021
this is amazing
sahsha.adamthwaite chapter 37 . 1/18/2021
I am a long time fan of this fic. Please finish it. I'm dying to know how it ends.
Jillian chapter 37 . 11/15/2020
Re-reading this as I do every now and then. I'm still so impressed with this fic after all the years. FMA was the first ever fandom I got into when I was in high school and now it's still a go to. I've re-read Returning Echoes so many times. Thanks for bringing this piece into being and for weaving such a compelling story :)

Best wishes
Guest chapter 19 . 10/4/2020
I really liked the premise of this story but it is beyond exhausting to read about everyone always being on edge or angry about something. I don't think you've written one conversation between any of the main characters that hasn't turned into some angry rant and since I now made it to chapter 19 I noticed that this isn't 'angsty' or 'thrilling'. It's just straight up uncomfortable to read because you just keep building up tension without ever resolving anything in a satisfactory manner.
So even though the initial idea was interesting the execution really put me off and annoyed me.
Hello chapter 37 . 8/31/2020
Hello! I know it's been 11 years i think since you last updated and I don't really know if you're still writing but I just wanted to let you know that I really like this! I've been binge reading this for the last 8 years and it's still my favorite story ever since. Reading this always makes me smile especially when i'm super stressed because of school so thank you for writing this masterpiece. I don't think you'll update this but I live in hope : Thank you so much and i hope you're doing well.
Anonymous Person chapter 26 . 8/31/2020
I'm still semi-convinced that when the group were screening potential new secretaries for the office and find that all of them were "rabbits" instead of "dogs", an unconscious follow up thought could've easily been: how is it all of us knew a pre-teen (now young adult) who had more backbone than all these adults we're currently screening?
Anonymous Person chapter 25 . 8/31/2020
You kind of have to love how ridiculously overprotective of everyone, everyone else is. With the amount of potentially deadly threatening that goes on in that office you'd think they all hated each others guts. The reality is they're all scarily loyal to each and especially to one Roy Mustang.
Guest chapter 37 . 8/27/2020
This is one of the best fanfics I’ve ever read the writing was so good and I really connected with the characters. I hope you come back to this fic, because I really want to know how it all ends. I have read hundreds of other wonderfully written fanfics but none of them have managed to capture my heart like this one has. I really hope you update again soon.
2,285 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »