Reviews for Returning Echoes
Guest chapter 37 . 7/7/2015
yes the writer is dead an has been since 2012
Lunetcis chapter 37 . 6/17/2015
This story is amazing! It saddeneds me to see that you haven't in so long. I would love it if you find it in to to continue this story. It is one of the funniest and most interesting one that I have read so far. If you can find the motivation to continue this story then please do.
hey chapter 37 . 6/9/2015
you frogotten about this story... :( it's sad to not continue a story sooo good
livingspace chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
"How... does one use the restroom?"
anglica chapter 37 . 4/22/2015
Porfavor, podrías continuarlo? Tarde años para volver a encontrarlo y sigo tan atrapada por tu historia como cuando la leí por primera vez
J.K. Kelly chapter 37 . 4/14/2015
Noooooo its the last chapter since 2009! I doubt you'll update it since its been 6 years -_- It would be a nice random present if it was though. And things were getting super interesting too! You better not be dead! I wanna know what's up with South HQ.
J.K. Kelly chapter 31 . 4/11/2015
Your story really does deserve the credit its been given by fans, it's an amazing job. I'd checked out gender bending fics before but I could never get past the first chapter and now I'm on chapter 31 for this story :) I'm always talking about this with my friends at lunch whenever I get the chance, and I've implied it to other FMA fans I come across. You've done a great job at portraying the characters and I love the jokes but the serious moments are just as exceptional. Can't wait to finish this and see how it turns out!
Happy writing!
Kelly
Zanzamaru chapter 37 . 3/28/2015
Aunq pasen los años y la traduccion se parara, a mi me quedan las ganas de saber q pasara xD
J.K. Kelly chapter 5 . 3/13/2015
I knew it was that time of month for Ed! I also love the fact that as he had his, I'm having mine xD totally sucks and it sounds exactly like how I feel. Even the anger before having it is the same which is the complete opposite with my mom. She gets angry on it, kind of like with my friends. I can't wait till Ed gets to central!
Noa chapter 21 . 3/9/2015
Are you actually indonesian or my android translate it "Terima kasih?" (It mean thanks)
peachgloss chapter 11 . 3/8/2015
Ed: "I feel like something's missing..."
Me: IT'S YOUR DICK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Lol, I'm so immature.
chiye chapter 37 . 2/9/2015
I love this story. I have just joined the FMA fandom, and this is the first story I've read. To be honest, I wasn't too keen on RoyxEd at first, but I clicked on this story anyway. It was the best choice I ever made. I love the way you write this, and somewhere along the way, I began rooting for RoyxEd. It wasn't long before I was craving for some action between them. This fic made me love RoyxEd. I would love it if you could update it even after six years, but I would understand if you don't.

I'll just stay here and fantasize while I wait.
Meowser Clancy chapter 6 . 1/16/2015
Awesome!
LadyMisaga chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I'm too lazy to log in but I will say that this story definitely has me enraptured within it's web. I'm not usually a fan of gender-swap stories, especially concerning a character like Edward but the internal struggle and the pace of the slow recognition and acknowledgment to the changes that have occurred makes me truly enjoy this very rare gem of a story. I am grateful to have been able to read such a compelling story and while it has not been updated for quite some time I would greatly wish to continue reading this should it ever be continued.

I am most definitely a Roy/Ed fan and this is certainly a very rare and original take on such a pairing this is very well done. It has been a true privilege to have read this story and like much of the readers of this wonderful tale I await the possible update with patience and eagerness should it ever occur. Thank you for sharing, it has been a pleasure.
Look it up chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
This isn't how gender works. Gender is mental, sex is physical. You don't change gender just because your sex changes. That's why trans people exist. A trans man, even if he never undergoes an operation to change his physical sex to that of a biological male, has always been and will continue to be a man.
2,285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »