Reviews for Returning Echoes
EmptySurface chapter 35 . 12/19/2014
I'm a bit worried about what exactly it is this General Sarin has been planning for so long and what consequences it will have on Ed. I'm also worried about the conversations they will overhear once they've bugged the phones :/

And the chapters are almost at an end! It's a very distressing thought! D:
EmptySurface chapter 32 . 12/19/2014
Now I feel even more that the Fuhrer and the Councillor are secretly a couple! :P You've been dropping hints for a while now, and I can't get rid of the notion :)

I wonder what craziness you'll have Ed be doing next? I'm very much looking forward to it! :D
EmptySurface chapter 31 . 12/19/2014
Ah, the image of Al in a dress as Ed's bridesmaid... XD And Roy is heads over heels in love! I wonder how log it will take him to realise? :P
EmptySurface chapter 24 . 12/16/2014
First off... you're 100% responsible for my acute lack of sleep right now, just so you know. So I'm sorry if I'm not entirely coherent.

I thought I was gonna die when Ed blurted those worlds! I had to take a break just to be able to read it properly and not be a horrified/embarrassed puddle on the floor. *grumble*

Although, I must admit Roy's response was brilliant and I don't think he could have handled the situation better. :)
EmptySurface chapter 18 . 12/15/2014
I find it very, very interesting that Ed is no longer referring to himself (or rather, should I say herself?) as male, even when she's alone! :P

And they're both so oblivious! It's not just simple attraction anymore, is it? :)
Dinosaurs are Lame chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
This is pretty good. The material is excellent, and you write very well.
Unfortunately, I simply cannot be as immersed in your tale as I would like to be due to your errors in grammar. I'm most likely not the first to notify you of this, but if you would like for me to show you how to correct it or edit a few chapters I would be glad to help.
EmptySurface chapter 11 . 12/15/2014
Aah... Roy is completely clueless. It's pretty endearing, actually :) I wonder if Hawkeye will be forced to point it out to him?
EmptySurface chapter 10 . 12/15/2014
Hawkeye's reaction to what happened during the exam was THE GREATEST EVER! Just epic. :D
EmptySurface chapter 8 . 12/15/2014
This almost makes me wonder if the two of them have always been attracted to each other... At least if you discount the fact that Ed was practically a kid before. *grimaces* Perhaps it would have evolved into something like this regardless? Or then again, without being away from each other, Edward might just as well have turned into Mustang's honorary little brother or something. Hm...
EmptySurface chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
I love the level of detail you've put into this, the natural transgression from a male mindset to a female one, without rushing and without forcing things. It feels very realistic. It's also a very interesting concept as a whole, and I can't wait to read the rest of it all! :) The reactions in Central are going to be hilarious to read XD

And I'm fairly sure Ed is going to have his first experience with 'that time of the month' actually :P Poor bastard... hopefully, it won't be completely horrible, as I know the experience can differ greatly from person to person. My cousin suffered very much during her periods when she was younger, and couldn't really do much of anything but lay in bed in agony. Turned out to be because of a medical problem, which could fortunately be fixed... Nonetheless I somehow get a feeling Ed will make those around him suffer together with him :P
SydySquidy112 chapter 5 . 11/26/2014
I love it and am looking forward to reading more!
SydySquidy112 chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
I really like it! each chapter just gets better and better!
SydySquidy112 chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
I really like it! It fits into the actual story quite well.
briskd chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
...lol
luluhrh chapter 37 . 11/14/2014
I'll have you know that I'm incredibly disappointed in you.

You stopped. You stopped writing this beautiful, incredible, amazing story.

. . .

HOW COULD YOU?!

Moving on. . . It's a wonderful story, but I do wish you'd continued it. . .
2,284 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »