Reviews for Returning Echoes
luluhrh chapter 37 . 11/14/2014
I'll have you know that I'm incredibly disappointed in you.

You stopped. You stopped writing this beautiful, incredible, amazing story.

. . .

HOW COULD YOU?!

Moving on. . . It's a wonderful story, but I do wish you'd continued it. . .
WriteMeALife chapter 37 . 10/27/2014
Come baaaaaack! Write lots more and finish the story so I can read it. This is awesome and I love it and I really liked having so much to read. Hopefully you are still around and haven't abandoned us fans.
liketolaugh chapter 37 . 10/22/2014
WHAT NONONONO YOU CAN'T STOP THERE
Damn. Well, I really liked this story, what huge, massive amount of it there is. I especially like your original characters - I liked Ralke from the start, kept hoping to see more of him, but really all of them are interesting. I'm a little disappointed that this is both dead and left that awful cliffhanger about the MEDICAL HISTORY, but I suppose there are worse cliffhangers. I'll definitely be reading this again sometime, but hopefully not during school hours this time. (Very few stories actually make me that desperate to read on. *sigh*) I thought some of your themes were a bit repetitive, but they deserved it. Thanks for writing!
Sophia Griffin chapter 37 . 10/11/2014
Ahhhhhhh unfisinshed fic gives me tears and paaaaaain :'O

-from the girl too lazy to log in
janusaries chapter 36 . 10/5/2014
Please, please, come back and finish this fic. It's one of the Top 10 I've read in this fandom.

I've been checking once a year for 4 years...
Abrx-rei chapter 37 . 9/19/2014
Se que tal vez ya hasta olvidaste tu contraseña para actualizar... pero es necesario, completamente necesario no solo para mi sino para cientos...quizás miles de personas que termines este proyecto. Te eh seguido desde hace mucho tiempo... claro, con los 22 caps. traducidos y después como tampoco había avance me puse a leerlos en ingles. Pero no puedo releerlos todo el tiempo... debe de haber una continuación. Espero puedas seguirlo. Si algo te impide hacerlo... será comprensible, pero si aun puedes serías mi autora favorita por siempre. Animo!
sky chapter 6 . 9/17/2014
I love every single word in your fanfic! Good job!
chicaalterego chapter 37 . 9/18/2014
I love this fic. I know its been a while since you updated, but I still look forwards to the next one :)
chicaalterego chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
That was so immature of Ed. You got him perfectly there.
chicaalterego chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
Poor Ed, living the shock of female puberty.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/7/2014
"Kyaaaa!"
kagsfan chapter 33 . 9/8/2014
Please please please don't give up onthis story it's one of my very favorites
Guest chapter 37 . 9/4/2014
please continue with ed and roy
RushiTheWarrior chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Please please please please PLEASE tell me this will continue ;-; I know it's been years since it's been updated...But.. I STILL HAVE HOPE! But yeah I'm very thankful for you spending your time writing this and giving us the chance to read it!
hinatamesias18Echizen chapter 37 . 8/28/2014
years have passed since last update and I'm still waiting for it, I love this fic, please tell me you left him not abandoned, I beg you!
2,285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »