Reviews for Returning Echoes
dianna44 chapter 34 . 4/18/2014
Okay
so I've left three updates on this before
all requesting the same thing.
Are you done with this story? IF YOU ARE CAN YOU PLEASE TELL US, PLEASE? You don't understand how much I love this fanfiction. I have read TONS of fanfictions before, all at different lengths and this is by FAR IN MY TOP THREE AT LEAST IF NOT MY FAVORITE.
PLEASE EITHER UDPATE OR TELL US YOU ARE NOT CONTINUING IT OR SOMETHING. TELL US YOU PLAN TO. TELL US SOMETHING. PLEASE.
Really the only plausible excuse I can think of as to you not updating is that you are dead or something? Are you? Because if you are I am so sorry that you are and I wish you weren't. You were (Are?) an amazing writer.
IF YOU AREN'T DEAD THEN TELL US SOMETHING. GODDAMNIT PLEASE.
PLEASE.
PLEASE.
PLEASEEEEE.
JUST ONE WORD OF I WILL CONTINUE THIS OR I WON'T. OR EVEN BETTER A CHAPTER.
JUST PLEASE.
JoKeR-aNd-JaBbErWoKeY chapter 36 . 4/9/2014
It would have been awesome if you put this bit in the conversion about the rumors.I think it went like
"Is it true that your teacher was izumi Curtis and that you destroyed half of dublinth?"

Edward laughed. "That first part was true. The second? That is exaggerating too much! We basically leveled this city. From what I heard, we destroyed almost all of it"
Well chapter 13 . 3/21/2014
You probably won't update anytime soon but I just wanted to say this is amazing.
VOICE OFREASON chapter 37 . 3/14/2014
Stop Sopa NOW! attention fellow fanfiction enthusiasts our elected officials are trying once again to pass a bill we neither want nor need once again the government is useing the precedent of security over freedom to take control of the net i say no they have too much power. no one goverment or group of people has the right to control it. fight this don't just sit back and let them take control sign this petition .gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr please spread this message to others fight this don't them destroy this site. and countless stories . STOP SOPA NOW!
DrummerDancer chapter 37 . 2/27/2014
While it is a shame there has been no update in awhile, I did find this story to be absolutely fascinating and a great read. The pacing between the developing Roy/Ed relationship was spot-on, and I think you did a fine job in keeping them realistic, especially with Ed's gender change. If you ever do decide to come back, you can bet I'll be reading more. Take care.
Alex chapter 32 . 2/15/2014
is a pity that you do not finish your story
Alex chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
I can not believe you left the story
justaislinn chapter 36 . 2/10/2014
I really really really love this story and can't stand to think that it's been years since you've updated it and nobody knows if you'll continue or if you abandoned it. Could you please at least let us know?
justaislinn chapter 37 . 2/10/2014
I'm so confused... Is this story over?
good job chapter 37 . 1/28/2014
hey...update soon, ok? and awesome story/ plot...I LOVED IT!
Huntress9894 chapter 37 . 1/26/2014
Suspicious south general. Love affair between ed and mustang. Female ed. And it's 37 chapters so far. Awesome. Can't wait to see the next chapter
dianna44 chapter 35 . 1/24/2014
So I just reread this entire story again and I'm going to say it again.
Please update
or at least tell us if you are going to continue.
If you aren't going to continue you could just make a short chapter saying you aren't...PLEASE.
I mean I would prefer it if you continued but well...life.
So once again this is an amazing story and continue! :)
Partsu chapter 37 . 12/24/2013
Not clue what possessed me to read this but I've got to admit this is GOOD.
When are you going to update? Next century?
drunkensailour280 chapter 37 . 12/17/2013
Just re-read you story again it's that good, could you please update it?x
Guest chapter 37 . 12/13/2013
Can Sarin not find out about Roy and Ed's relationship? And can you make them find out that their conversation is tapped?
2,285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »