Reviews for Returning Echoes
orlha chapter 37 . 10/14/2013
I wish you'd continue, but I know its not likely. Great story anyway even though I generally don't like Roy/Ed male or female :)
dianna44 chapter 36 . 9/28/2013
So...I'm rereading all of my fave stories and I found this again and when I finished reading it for the second time (already did a review for- 37 doing it on 36) and I am actually crying right now. This fanfiction is just so amazing, and I am so depressed that it is not finished. I mean...yeah I understand life might have gotten in the way, or maybe you're even dead(that would seriously suck)...but I am so sad.
I just love this fanfiction so much, but it's not finished. To me, this is like reading Harry Potter that will never have the seventh book...you just broke my heart all over again, so if it's not too much, I have to know...but will you ever continue this? I mean, there are just so many other people following this story..but you haven't updated since 2008 and well it's seriously depressing.
Could you please finish it? I mean...one day at least, because if I don't know whether this story will finish or not, I think I will literally be waiting for the rest of my life for this to finish.
So, if it's not to much to ask, could you please at least TELL the readers if this is done or not? If this will continue, or if it's abandoned...because I really don't want to wait for the rest of my life not knowing that small amount to of information...so maybe be tell me in a PM, or in a chapter?
Please?
I beg you to do this for me.
I have to know. Or I will be waiting forever, even though I might die never knowing. That is how much this story means to me...I know, I know, it's really sad.
But it is the truth.
Please?
I BEG you. :/
-DiAnna44...
libro5678 chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
HAHAHAHA! welcome to our hell! and does ed still have an auto mail leg?
PiGirl chapter 37 . 9/20/2013
oh, for the love of...

DO NOT ABANDON THIS STORY!

i found it like, yesterday, and i couldn't stop. when i finished it, scratch that, when i reached chapter 37, it was already morning and guess what i did?

i started all over again.

im waiting for your report, sergeant. (yes that's you. I'm a reader so i have to outrank you. i have the same rank as Edward.)

PS. dont do this to me. T_T
Lin chapter 37 . 9/11/2013
Hmm, i haven't dropped a review ever since I've started reading this fic way back 2007 and this is no way or form a review, and it's kinda late asking, but have you totally abandoned this story?
buzz10116 chapter 37 . 9/8/2013
OMG this is amazing! i found this fic 3 days ago and i have barley done anything else other then read and go to work. i have been read fan fiction for 7 or so years and i don't think i have ever found one this good! it pulls you in completely. Just Amazing! i am hoping for a new chapter
Elizabeth chapter 37 . 9/5/2013
This has got to be the best fanfic I've ever read! Way to go, and keep on writing!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 37 . 9/4/2013
When RoyEd conversation being heard for the first time (right?!), there's no "i miss you" or any intimate moment/speech showed! Nothing that make their relationship sound suspicious! I would says, God really on their side that time! XD

But what about this second time?! How close would their conversation sound?!

Please update! D'X

I really. . . Really. . . . REALLLLLLYYYY FALLEN. IN. LOVE with THIS fic ! ! !

Please... Dont abandon this! It will crying! The reader would feel so sad! And i'm desperate...!

Such a Amazing Awesome Fantastic fic like this... Dont let it down...! D':

Sorry... :'(

I just too fall in love with this fic...

The Slow Romance between RoyEd at the start... And how this fic makes me more love JeanxRiza... And how Gracia's and Elysia's part here was important as well... And how the Fuhrer look nice and fine with the relationship between Roy and Ed... And there's so many thing that makes people, like me, interested - attracted to this fic!

I really wish this fic to continue... :') sorry

An big Interesting long fic like this is rare, y'know...!
dianna44 chapter 37 . 8/13/2013
So...is this done? You wrote that it's the last chapter, but it's not really an ending, plus you promised to write more at the end...PLEASE continue this. I just spent two full days reading this, and now I don't know what to do or how to react...so please? Plus, this story is amazing, but I see that you haven't updated since like 2009...four YEARS ago, so yeah... :( UPDATE.
Winter's Folly chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
Poor Ed.
moved to aceoftwos chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Hello, I just dropped into to say that your writing is awesome. I actually got my mum to print out all thirty-seven chapters of this, (I have the best mother in the world,) because I was re-reading it and I was straining my eyes by spending so much time reading the small print. So now I've got this story printed out, and it completely struck me with how huge it actually is. All of it just barely fits into a three inch binder (small letters, printed out landscape) somehow, and I'm kind of just wondering if I'll have to find another binder for it all by the time you finish the story. Not that I have a problem with that, really. The more, the better.

Anyways, yes, your writing is awesome. Hope you have a spectacular day.
Winter's Folly chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
Beautiful. Magnificent.
Winter's Folly chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Beautiful imagery.
Seta chapter 37 . 7/29/2013
I realize that this story is likely dead now. But it would be TOTALLY awesome if you came back now. You could be just like Ed and make a reappearance 4 years later! You could dedicate a AN to it explaining your grand adventure. If I had any skill or confidence in my writing I would pick this up but alas I couldn't write a decent story to save my life. I truly hope you some day come back to this.
Guest chapter 37 . 6/27/2013