Reviews for Returning Echoes
Sooo freaking adorable!
yoloswagmaster chapter 24 . 5/5/2013
Aww snap xDD
Firefly264 chapter 37 . 5/3/2013
This is probably one of the few instance where I will ever actually ship RoyEd. This story is almost too amazing for words, I love it! The writing is awesome, you're great at characterization, and all of your OC's are great, even the purposefully annoying ones. Please continue with this, I hate to see such awesome writing left unfinished!
Bendy0Straw chapter 37 . 5/2/2013
You are the best worst person ever! I loved this story to the point I severed 3 detentions for getting caught reading this via phone and now you leave me with an unfinished story. -.-
Waitingforagame chapter 37 . 4/28/2013
No I wish this fic would update :( I've been reading it all day yesterday and today! It's such a great read, and your characterizations are spot on.
Red chapter 37 . 4/18/2013
#Happyface at the quality of writing and great premise.
#Sadface at the length of time since last update.
Please keep going, I'm super into this story!
NamikazeMia chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
femed fics are awesome
yours is really well written
please update soon
Angelic Fluffle chapter 37 . 3/19/2013
Whyyyyyyyou say there's gonna be a next chapter, but is been yearsI'm not even a RoyEd fan and I love this storyT-T I'm crying. I really am.
sensoray chapter 37 . 3/17/2013
This fanfic is amazing and my absolute favorite. Even though it has been 4 years, i still hope that you will update it!
angelhair chapter 37 . 3/7/2013
profile

if this is the same person than this fic is abandoned cause she is writing for other fanfictions now
MegannAlyssaa chapter 37 . 3/7/2013
This story is amazing ! I'm sad that it hasn't been updated in a few years, but what can a person do? I hope you will eventually continue this or someone adopts it and can write as equally as great as you can.

Much love, Megatron.
anon chapter 37 . 3/4/2013
please please please update im addicted now
2,286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »