Reviews for Returning Echoes
BlueTea21 chapter 1 . 11/3/2019
So this is one of those I have held out on. I know it was never finished, but I am going to make an exception and read it any way. The fact that it is so obviously loved in the fandom despite being unfinished for 10 years has convinced me. I hope you are still alive out there, whoever you are! Be proud of what you wrote! I am excited to finally read it :D
FanWit chapter 37 . 7/19/2019
I am incredibly grateful for the story you have written. The plot, characters, settings are very well written and explored. I am sad you have not written anymore in roughly 10 years. I understand life happens. I just wanted to let you know at least one person truly enjoys this story years after the last update and would love to read more if you are ever able to.
Guest chapter 37 . 7/16/2019
This is one of the best RoyEd stories I have ever read. The characters are so well thought out. A female Ed was unexpected but you managed to retain his original male characteristics as and that was so refreshing. You've got such a great style of writing.
I was hoping this was completed. Regardless of it being incomplete for whatever reason, this is by far a must read in fandom.
badwolf 98 chapter 37 . 6/27/2019
I binged this story like a maniac and now I'm super crushed to see it has been abandoned. Thanks for this fantastic story- I just wish I could see how it all resolves!
Eimin chapter 37 . 6/25/2019
I have greatly enjoyed this story although it looks like the completion has gone the way of the dinosaurs. Thank you for the time you did invest into it.
a7152966 chapter 36 . 6/19/2019
the flowers are a count down of some sort, isn't it? is it connected to the brief wondering of where Wrath is? with the unknown kid delivering it? there's some sort of thing happening in South beyond the scope of the explosion, and Ed is sent to stir things up? bait?
this is very good, thank you.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/17/2019
It's a good idea but the fact that the main plot driving device are bets is kind of weak. Makes for a boring read imo.
AngelicLittleDevil chapter 37 . 2/20/2019
Every time I reread this I get so sad that it was abandoned like this. It would have been fun to see where it was going.
ysiktovar chapter 37 . 1/30/2019
because you never followed him? :(
singlemompride chapter 37 . 11/28/2018
Are they ever going to figure out their calls are being tapped!? It makes me nervous every time Ed calls someone now.
Other than that I am really enjoying all the work you have put into this, please keep it up if you are able.
sahsha.adamthwaite chapter 37 . 11/3/2018
Please tell me you are continuing. I've been waiting for the next chapter for several years! This is one of my favorite fan fictions ever written and am dying to know how it ends! Dont leave me hanging on a cliff!
Fullshadow chapter 37 . 10/30/2018
Oh come on now it can't end this way now I don't feel Ed or Roy was in love in the show but it's just a story right? So are you going to chapter 38?
Yuki237 chapter 37 . 10/20/2018
This is really good and I can't wait for the next update. Hope it's soon keep up the good work
liL-niki chapter 36 . 10/12/2018
Please update soon I would like to know what happens next and this is a really good story please do continue this.
Fullmoon chapter 14 . 8/7/2018
I'm reading this in 2018 and so far loveing it. My on chapter 14
Is it just me or does Roy like Edward, like, like?
And I thak Ed likes him too.
I like this one, so far, it's one of the best. You write write beautifully.
2,278 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »