Reviews for Returning Echoes
Jenny chapter 37 . 10/20/2012
Everyday i look if a new chapter is online. I did this since 2009! The story is sooo good it is sad that it is not going to be completed - i'm sorry for my bad english xD

Also nochmal in Deutsch :D Die Geschichte ist einfach richtig klasse und es ist echt schade wenn sie nicht fortgeführt wird :( Jeden Tag schau ich einmal vorbei um zu sehen ob ein neues Kapitel Online ist. Ich bin dann immer echt traurig wenn dem doch nicht so ist :(
Chrystel Malfoy-Potter chapter 37 . 10/13/2012
Normally, I am not a fem!Ed fan. But this is to simply amazing for me to complain. The characters are well maintained, Edward isn't to overly feminine, yet still has trouble adapting to her change.

All in all, a fantastic job. Can't wait for a update.
firesprite07 chapter 37 . 10/12/2012
really enjoyed this so far would like it to be finished to enjoy what comes next
MyDoll chapter 30 . 9/26/2012
Not going to lie. I spent hours reading this story on a school night. I got two hours of sleep because I was so consumed! And when I reached the end, I was crushed. I was stunned. Here lies the most popular fanfic of Fullmetal Alchemist, to date! Not finished? You know this the most popular right?
I'm awaiting for an update.
Cherrysinger chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
Wait until Edward gets his first...PERIOD. LOL I'm looking forward to that
Foam Weber chapter 37 . 8/30/2012
This story is incredible, and I love it. It was my first FMA fanfic- congrats, you've gotten me hooked. Pretty please could you update this?
Chiibiisuke chapter 37 . 8/28/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter! :) some drama to happen please? Haha I really want to see Mustang's reactions when he found out that Ed got injured or got caught in another explosion. Update soon! :)
Chiibiisuke chapter 33 . 8/28/2012
Omg I feel mean asking this but can you get Ed heavily injured or smth when she was doing the investigation works? I would really want to see Roy's reactions! Hahaha
Double-OO Donut chapter 37 . 8/25/2012
oh please please please update again!

this is an awesome story and it would be really bad for it to be abandoned... :)
Chiibiisuke chapter 18 . 8/24/2012
Omg all the fluff and tensions in the air! *squeals* can't wait to see their reactions when Ed or Roy confess to each other. Teehee! Will Mustang initiate the first kiss? Hahaha can't wait to find out!
allthegoldII chapter 37 . 8/9/2012
I love this story! It doesn't go too fast, and there's a whole obviously a whole lot of thought put into it.
Was that the last chapter? I really wanted to see Roy propose to Ed! :D 3
If not, please update soon!
ManDora chapter 37 . 8/3/2012
Was this the last chapter? Where's the ending?
theshroomdude chapter 37 . 7/28/2012
Well, I can quite honestly say that I read this fic...several months ago. But, I'm just now reviewing the stories I've read, and I came to this one. Whilst I didn't have a major reawakening of memories about the story, which is to be expected, as nothing works that way...I am suddenly struck with...nostalgia. That is a rare thing to inspire in me, and so I thank you for it now. I realize that you seem to have dropped off of the face of FF, which, whilst a source of reader angst and scorn, is really something that I believe we can all relate to. Such is life, after all. I'm not so pretentious as to demand anything from the author of one of my favorite stories, but do I believe that a sign of life from you would be a major source for 'And the Fandom Rejoiced', as it were. I do remember that I first approached this story with not a few grains of salt, but they were soon overwhelmed by a romance story the like of which I'd never encountered. You totally introduced me to the concept of the genderbend, as this was my first. You not only effectively played upon the obvious and intuitive concepts that present themselves in such a story, you revealed conflicts that I would never have imagined a person would go through in the genderbending process, all the whilst you kept contact with the roots of the work; this was, after all, a group of highly influential government officials. You were effective in not only thoughtfully exploring a developing romance, but also to avoid the mire that romance fics tend to become stuck in. Love does not replace your duties, and you captured that. Look at me, reminiscing like an old househusband. Well, I suppose that my memory has nothing but vague descriptions of this story. This still sticks out to me, even with my faded memory, as the best FMA fic on the site. It takes itself seriously, though never so serious as to lose my interest. I suppose I'll have to reread it, nay, I want to reread it! And perhaps hold out the small hope that this story be rekindled by your masterful imagination. But, even if that is a fool's dream, I thank you for your marvelous work. If you read this, I wish you well, whatever your choice may be. I'll surely be here to revisit this story for so long as it is posted. Tchao!
NicaMatth chapter 37 . 7/21/2012
I spent hours n hours reading where's the end? D":
2,285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »