Reviews for Returning Echoes
Mokalyne chapter 37 . 2/14/2012
Wowo O;o I like it ! I must say most of the time i HATE FemEd, but this one is good ! Glade i cliked on it

Want the next chapter 3

Go for it o/~
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 18 . 1/28/2012
Ed's dealing with is just so cute :3
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
loved this chapter :D
kaiiju chapter 37 . 1/22/2012
This is just absolutely amazing. Thanks for the great read!
DeadDeadaccount0000 chapter 37 . 1/22/2012
This story is amazing! I love how you have Ed still in character, but also adding the troubles he goes through due to his new body. It's also super great how you get all the characters to deal with it, instead of ignoring it. This story is one of the best swaps i've ever read (read about four time now). Thank you for writing this story!
eoneed chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Would be great if this was continued. Right now the best FMA fanfic I read, I love it:)
DragoonShana chapter 37 . 12/29/2011
Please update this. by now you must have a lot of this. i've lost count of how many times i read your story. Please! this will be generalizing but, all of us readers want to see the end of this magnificent story. Especailly if Roy and Ed get together. PLEASE! WE beg you.
SeleneKitty chapter 37 . 12/26/2011
Pleeeeeeeease finish this! I've read it twice now and the only thing that disappoints me is that it isn't complete :P Fabulous work and a really awesome plot idea from start to finish. I just wish I could know more. Like about the flowers, and the people investigating Ed, and all the plots happening in the background AS WELL as how things will go with Ed and Roy.

Even if you don't finish this fiction is one of my favourite FMA ones and always will be. Well done on such good work!
Shiji chapter 37 . 12/22/2011
please, please, please, continues the story is the best and you left it in the best part, I had begun to read through MARYLOVER, let me so amazed that I did not resist and started to read it directly in English and I although I was delighted that I have gone some little things for my lack of proficiency in the language but it is still fantastic and Ed! Fem amazing and the views of all, and who is in charge of flowers? I thought for a moment would be the councilman but now I'm not sure but that is in doubt and I almost started the conversation between Roy and Ed

I have nothing more to tell you you're an amazing writer, I hope to read soon then so are many of you know we'll be waiting.

Take care.

BYE.

P. S. If something is not understood, I'm sorry.
Returning Echoes fan chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Yay! I found this fanfic a couple of months ago and absolutely loved it but then my cousin murdered the computer and I lost the page and couldn't remember the name or author! So while I was sick I had some time on my hands and I spent the best part of a day looking for this awesome story, I wish I was joking. Anyway I love your style of writing but I find that the text can in a few places not be spaced out well enough so I re read the same sentence twice or three times!

How well thanks for a great story, its helping to entertain me while I'm ill!
PrinceDarkLink chapter 15 . 12/6/2011
I so wish you would update this story. It's so good. And all the intricacies to it are fabulous. I know you probably hear this a bunch, but it really would be a shame if this masterpiece was left discontinued.
Chrono798 chapter 37 . 12/6/2011
Just reread for the 5th time as great as i remember it... Please dont be dead
Edsabella Cullen chapter 34 . 11/30/2011
Hi! It's me again! Re-read ur awesome store again and again and never gets bored of it! Btw, what happened to the next update? It's been over 2 years since the last chapter was updated... What happened to the rest of the story? O_O? I hope ur not gonna discontinue this? It would be a waste and all ur loyal readers will be very sad... Until they decide to come and haunt u til u can come out with a good looooooong update to this story anyway... LoL hope u are ok and will continue this story and update SOON! :)

~ FullMetalFlameNeko
Sikka12 chapter 37 . 11/14/2011
OMG this story is just sooo AWESOME! O.O Please do hurry up on the next chapter, i'm excited already! 8D
Apple Cranberry Sauce chapter 22 . 11/6/2011
Alright, this story's seriously slowed down since chapter 8. We need a plot, some humor, and for some reason the "have I told you how much I hate you"... "not today" really bugs me. Maybe too much of it?
2,286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »