Reviews for Returning Echoes
singlemompride chapter 37 . 11/28/2018
Are they ever going to figure out their calls are being tapped!? It makes me nervous every time Ed calls someone now.
Other than that I am really enjoying all the work you have put into this, please keep it up if you are able.
sahsha.adamthwaite chapter 37 . 11/3/2018
Please tell me you are continuing. I've been waiting for the next chapter for several years! This is one of my favorite fan fictions ever written and am dying to know how it ends! Dont leave me hanging on a cliff!
Fullshadow chapter 37 . 10/30/2018
Oh come on now it can't end this way now I don't feel Ed or Roy was in love in the show but it's just a story right? So are you going to chapter 38?
Yuki237 chapter 37 . 10/20/2018
This is really good and I can't wait for the next update. Hope it's soon keep up the good work
liL-niki chapter 36 . 10/12/2018
Please update soon I would like to know what happens next and this is a really good story please do continue this.
Fullmoon chapter 14 . 8/7/2018
I'm reading this in 2018 and so far loveing it. My on chapter 14
Is it just me or does Roy like Edward, like, like?
And I thak Ed likes him too.
I like this one, so far, it's one of the best. You write write beautifully.
genesis uzcategu chapter 37 . 7/30/2018
hola buenas tardes este me gustaría que siguieras traduciendo esta muy interesante el fics y me has dejado con las ganas de mas
zeichnerinaga chapter 17 . 6/1/2018
Is this the moment when Ed finally accepts „her“ femininity?
Emma chapter 37 . 5/19/2018
Hey! I know it’s been years so probably not, but I was wondering if you’re ever going to update again? I really love this fic and would love to see it continued even more haha .
Guest chapter 37 . 4/25/2018
Come back!
Dila Mats chapter 37 . 3/24/2018
Hola, señorita autora, probablemente ya ni siquiera lees los comentarios o algo así, pero de igual manera te dejare mi comentario.
Primero que nada esta fue una de las primeras historia de FMA que leí, cuando comencé a leerla fue por que la estaban traduciendo al español, y la amé en segundos, fue como amor a primera vista! Luego cuando me di cuenta que quedaba hasta el capítulo 22 y no siguieron con la traducción fue tanta la decepción que pase mucho tiempo pensando si sería buena idea buscar la historia en su idioma original.
Me di cuenta que no lo fue! Ya que no actualizas dese hace casi 9 años, no sabes que gran decepción, no me fijé en la fecha de última actualización!.
La verdad hubiera sido genial que terminarás la historia, es un escrito excelente, con mucho sentimiento, buena trama, excelente narración y una idea muy original!
Solo espero que algún día la termines, no dejare de tener esperanza, seria tan bonito que Roy y Ed, tenga un final para su hermosa historia!.
Gracias por darnos está historia, que salió de lo más profundo de tu ser, querida autora espero te encuentres bien, que tengas una vida próspera, y mucho amor a tu alrededor!...

Con gran sentimiento y esperanza, me despido!
DannyPhantom619 chapter 37 . 3/12/2018
Sweet.
epicdudemanguy chapter 37 . 2/28/2018
I binge-read your whole fic in a few days and can say without a shadow of a doubt that you are one of the most amazing writers I have ever come across ever, EVER, period.

You stayed so true to the characters and how they act and at the same time wove the most in-depth, captivating, and beautifully, almost artisticly written fanfiction I think exists. You are amazing and a nature writer and my god if you ever choose to continue this for any reason or start a new fic, you had best bet everything you own that I'll be there with the enthusiasm of a kid in a candy store!

Love you to bits!
laelruin chapter 36 . 2/24/2018
I super sincerely love this story and hope that I get to see it to the end.
You Rock!
L
fangirldisaster chapter 37 . 2/17/2018
Hello! I just reached the last posted chapter and I really fell in love with the story and the slow developments of each character, you didn’t rush into anything and let the situations flow, also everything was really well planned and well presented to us. I hope there were more stories like this in fanfiction and even tho you haven’t published a chapter in almost 9 years, that little bit of hope will always remain.
Thank you for these 450k words of story you posted, and I hope that everything is going well for you even if you’re not still in the fandom!
Love from Chile,
Isabella xx

Pd: This is one of the best genderbender stories I’ve read so if someone is going through the reviews before reading, you must start right now! It might be a little slow at first but it just gets real good!
2,284 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »