Reviews for Returning Echoes
Exclipcein chapter 35 . 8/30/2016
I'm really sad that you haven't updated this in a long time. I sometime scroll thru my favorites for something to read and I come back to this fic a lot. Since it's been so many years, I'm going to assume that you aren't going to finish this and that makes me sad. It's a really well written piece with believable character development and great timing. I hope you continue to write because you are a great author. I was wondering if you would mind messaging me and telling me how you were planning on finishing the story. It's too good to not have an ending.
Guest chapter 37 . 8/11/2016
I'm so sad to stop here. I look forward to the rest. This is bloody excellent.
ynius chapter 37 . 8/4/2016
Hope you're still alive somewhere. Because i sure as hell want to find out what happens!
DaydreamYourLifeAway chapter 37 . 7/28/2016
This story is one of the most amazing, in character fan fiction I have ever read. The way you write is exactly like the famous novelist. I really enjoyed reading the relationship build up between Roy and Ed but now it's been 7 years since your last update. If you ever return to fanfiction, I really wish you could pick this up from where you left off. Thank you for all your hard work, this story is truly amazing.
KuchikiUchiha chapter 37 . 7/7/2016
This is truly amazing! I hope you decide to continue it further in the future. :D

KU
AwEsOmEiZeR123 chapter 37 . 6/26/2016
I am loving this story! I cannot wait to see if it will continue; I certainly hope it will!
KagamiPiyo chapter 37 . 6/23/2016
I have to say, I love this story very much! I love how all the characters react here and all their interactions with one another. Roy and Ed are both just so adorable here that a friend once told me: "I can't, my Kokoro can't handle this cuteness". XD

I really wished that you would have updated again since I was looking forward too the Colonels reactions when they would finally find out the truth between Ed and Roy from their continous phone eavesdropping. One last thing, This is the best Roy/fem!Ed fic I have ever read and come across.
inuyashamunkey chapter 37 . 6/15/2016
i understand this will probably never be updated, but i really wish it was.
Guest chapter 37 . 5/29/2016
i hope you will update this fanfic. it is a good story and i hope you will continue this fanfic.
chaosmere chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
Love the first chapter! I can tell I'm going to enjoy what's to come! All I noticed was one itty bitty thing: you accidentally switched to first person in the second sentence of the second to last paragraph. But other than that great introduction to what will surely be a great story! :D
Lady Green Tea chapter 37 . 5/5/2016
Please don't giv up on this story.
Sigy Artyn chapter 37 . 4/16/2016
Hi!

I know it's been ages since there was an update, but I just wanted you to know that I adore this story! It's the best fem!Ed I've read in the history of ever, and definitely one of the best FMA fics out there :)

I really love how you've developed the characters, Ed's confusion and transition, the way all the others react to it and him/her and the plots and subplots you've developed really keep my attention! It's really intriguing! Not to mention the romance ;) that's also nice ;)

So, whatever happens - this is always going to be one of my favourite fics :) thank you very much for writing!
miline chapter 37 . 4/15/2016
I really liked this story. I took two days to read the 37 chapters in one time and I will re read it surely many time. I hope it will be updated soon.
Reverbing Off The Walls chapter 37 . 4/9/2016
This is one of the best things I have read on this site for a long time. If a rating system existed I'd give it 5/5 , not only does the romantic and relationship between Edward and Roy seems so real it's actually progressing as a real relationship would with nervousness and skepticism as well as confusion between the partners. I really hope this continues to update as The sweet and loving moments that Ed and Roy share and how they discover thier feelings are amazing and I absolutely love them.
Guest chapter 37 . 4/6/2016
Okay this fic changed my life. It is just so amazing and well written and I have been reading it for the past three days and I am honestly a little traumatized that it is over. Over 400 thousand amazing words and I could probs read 400k more. You seemed to have such big plans and I would have loved to know where you were going to go with this. The characterizations are amazing and I thought I was going to dislike how you presented Ed but I love her so much, and her doubt and her confidence is just amazingly written. Thank you so much for giving us this much and I hope where ever you are in life now you are happy and know that you are a wonderful person!
2,285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »