Reviews for Returning Echoes
knightessjg chapter 3 . 4/7/2016
...Bumple...*sigh* oh you poor boy-girl, you're in for a wild ride.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/29/2016
I have reread this story so many times because it's absolutely amazing but this chapter is without a doubt my favorite in the entire story
PistiaPine chapter 33 . 2/28/2016
Hi, I don't know if you've been reading the comments but I just want to be another person to confirm that this story is amazing.

Really.
If you're still out there it would be great if you could continue the story and it is sad to see such a wonderful story to be left unfinished, I loved the plot. But what captivate me to this story was how you deliver the characters and the developments. Especially 'love' developments for both Ed and Roy, not too slow and not too fast and how 'real' you can explain it; how love is confusing yet exciting and how foreign it was to Ed. Furthermore, you manage to keep nature of a military alchemist where responsibility and duty is a priority. And the adorable interactions between Ed and Roy I just can't have enough of it!

This story is perfect.
graystar19 chapter 20 . 2/20/2016
This is absolutely amazing! You have done an outstanding job with the charterers and the dialog! I have never been a big fan of the 2003 Fullmetal because I started with the manga and then when into Brotherhood, but damn I love this so much! It makes me appreciate the 2003 anime very much. Thank you for all the amazing work you have put into this! You are an amazing writer with a way with words. If you ever find time to finish this know we your loyal fans will be here supporting you.
ichika aono chapter 9 . 2/13/2016
I was looking at the reviews and wondering how does a the person or guest know that the author is dead. Not trying to mean or anything just wondering. Plus just reading that mad me really sad this is such a great story
ichika aono chapter 7 . 2/13/2016
Love the story so far, and I find it very fun to read
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 4 . 12/11/2015
I find it really amusing that Ed is a female now. This changes things a lot. I like it.
loui chapter 37 . 11/17/2015
rereading this after 3 years :) just wish you were still updating it. the best fullmetal fanfic on the web.
CaptainKodak chapter 37 . 10/11/2015
WHY WONT YOU UPDATE I MISS YOU SO MUCH OHMYGOSH
Destiny chapter 37 . 8/28/2015
Why do I always find the fanfictions that haven't updated In years
This was ssoooooo good
ItStartsWithZ chapter 37 . 8/18/2015
still the best femEdRoy fic! i really hope that you have not forgotten to update
Nikki chapter 37 . 7/26/2015
I hope the monster comes back ; w ; I really want to sock Sarin so bad right now it's not even funny. LOL
Any chapter 37 . 7/22/2015
Hi! I have been reading this for the last three days. Just this. I like it. I'm not going to lie to you, I don't love it, there are behavioral aspects that I don't like (for example, I sincerely believe that Ed is Al's best man, even if he looked as a woman, and I disagree with the other social conventions about gender that are imposed to Ed -and that he accepted-, for example wear a dress if he wasn't comfortable, or the shaving stuff. There are several things that I don't like, because Ed would have fight to keep his own ways.

And I also believe that you repeat a lot, I skipped several paragraphs... Sorry about that. B

But I like your story.

And I want to read more.

I don't know what happened to you, but I would love to read a finale.

Kisses, I spent three days reading this, I was obsessed. And I would love to keep being obsessed.

PD: Well, this is strange, I don't know if "post data" in English is PD... I will check later... Nevertheless, I want to apologies for my grammar, and probably for my orthography, because my mother language is spanish, and I don't have to much practice writing in English.

Kisses! (again jaja)