Reviews for In His Head
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I enjoyed how you switched between Don's and then Charlie's thoughts and bringing them all together at the end.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
This kinda sad, but I enjoyed it.
Jenn1984 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I don't even know what to say after reading this except it's absolutely gorgeous. Gah. It did things to me, inside, giving me a lump in my throat.

Extremely well done. I don't know what else to write except thank you for this.
epalladino chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Interesting take on the brothers' relationship. Thanks, Beth
verbal acuity chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
This was really good. I loved it, and I wish I found it sooner. x.x It was written really well, and you characterized them amazingly. Great job!
masondixon chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Just read this story and liked it alot. Says so much in such simple, brief prose. Well-written.
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
"I'm fine. He didn't even graze me," he says. "Statistically-"

"Charlie," Don interrupts. "Don't."

"I'm just saying," Charlie says. "Statistically we're both already dead."

Don doesn't know why that had to be the thing they'd finally have in common.

I loved that part. It was quite haunting.
Annonie chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
This is really creatively written. I enjoyed reading it. I especially liked the last line.
Rainbow Stevie chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
I don't usually read stuff set pre-series, but the summary line on this drew me in, and now I'm kind of in awe. The scene in the garage is particularly poignant, but I also like little Charlie trying to follow his brother across the creek. "Because you did" - aw, I just want to give him a hug. Excellent illustration of the brothers' relationship.
Misura chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
That last line was made of all kinds of win - which is, of course, not to say that all the lines that came before weren't made of win, too. I loved this - both your characterizations of Don and Charlie were wonderful and the pre-series parts of this fic especially were grin-, giggle- or saddish smile-inspiring. A great read. _
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
I liked this! It was really good!
Kelli chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
This was really nice. Just one canon thing - this season we found out that Charlie was fourteen when he started Princeton (Larry remarks on it, and how he started at the "much more usual age" of sixteen himself.) Since we know that Charlie was thirteen when he graduated from High School, I guess that means his birthday is sometime during the summer.
screaminglife chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
nice. do more numb3rs fics :)
mamunn2 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
I loved this story you did a great job
Patty chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Excellent! Don't really know why, but this struck me as just superb. It seemed

so likely, like each incident could have really happened.

Thank you.