Reviews for Feel The Beat
Mewgle chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
Keep writing keep writing keep writing! :D :D :D

I love this story! And I love the idea, how J is Lisa's long-lost cousin! And you do such a great job making the agency seem realistic! 8D

Seriously, if you don't keep writing this, I'LL FAIL YOU'RE THE INSPIRATION! ON PURPOSE! I'll do it! I'm serious! Don't let poor little Lucy down! D:
Crazycolorz5gmail.com chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
This is the best EBA fanfic ever! They HAVE to make a TV series about this! It's great some people actually know how to write with correct grammar. Maybe you should try writing a short story?
Kiko Karmia chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
SUPER JOB with the chapter are there more coming
Anonimo9987465 chapter 5 . 9/25/2010
Oh no, this story is on Hiatus! No!

Call the Agents, quick!

Enough Kiddin': This story is great. Just GREAT!

And Yes, Kirby can kick everyone ass. Same for Chieftain. Both? Something EPIC.

So, I hope that this story will continue, in the future! So, Goodbye, and may the EBA be with you!
EBA-0 chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
please update again the wait is unbearable! great story
Descriptivist chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
"North, Central, and South America, and the eastern halves of Europe and Africa; the rest of the planet is the responsibility of the Ouedan."

I LOL'd. Great job, and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING! :D

CHIEF AND KIRBY PWN YOU ALL!

HAMMER! HAMMER! EVERYTHING GETS THE HAMMER! And the kick. Nothing can stop teh Kirbeh.

Except Mr. Game & Watch. :P

Lone Star Warrior pun Epic
Goddess Of Metal chapter 5 . 6/3/2010
Yay, you updated again, I knew my faith in you was justified. Anyway, this was a good chapter, I like the way J and Lisa don't get on right away, it would have been too naive to have them get along right now, so good work. Hope you update soon.
SpringBorn chapter 5 . 6/2/2010
Yes, finally! I loved the chapter, i wonder what lisa's mother is going to say. Please update soon!
Descriptivist chapter 4 . 5/25/2010
This is probably the best non-oneshot EBA fanfic on here.

UUUPDAAAATE!
Goddess Of Metal chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
This story is just getting good, I hope you can find the time to update soon.
SORA NEKUZAWA chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
YAYZ! EBA! PLEASE CONTINUE! CONTINUE!
SpringBorn chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
Awesome! I didn't realize they made a sight for this! Once again awesome!

I like the chapter and I really can't wait for the next one. Please update soon! I want to know what happens next. (Bounces up and down on the seat)
Shad0cat chapter 4 . 11/8/2007
Good stuff! Very Last Starfighter-ish. Poor Spin he just gets pushed around so much.
Brendan Aurabolt chapter 4 . 9/4/2007
Nicely done. I love how everything explains itself here _
Hotaru Gunso chapter 4 . 9/4/2007
The suspense it killing me! PLEASE update soon! Great chapter BTW. :)