Reviews for One to One Hundred
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
I always enjoy the "100" stories . Yours was well written and very easy to follow. Well done.
Comicbookfan chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Hi. Can I use prompt 59 (no way out) for a oneshot. If I can't it's alright.

I LOVED THE PROMPTS ANYWAY!

Commi
bbissocute chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Wow...Just...wow...Very good. I love these kinds of things. Very good. I will HAVE to check out the rest of your stories. Excellent job.

bbissocute
dr.evil99 chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
These were all good, but a few that stood out to me...

17: I don't think I've seent the titans have to deal with the death of a civilian, ever...

20: Batman and Robin's relationship is facinating

44: I like how this hews close to the comic.

48: I'm a sucker for BB Hurt/comfort.

94: AW!

I must say, I really want to give a couple of these a try as one-shots, hope you don't mind? Thank you so much for this, I need inspiration!
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Very, very fun- how do you review one hundred stories? Any one of these could be a story. Some are sad, some sweet, some bitter- I love all of them. (As for Catty... cracking up over here, before the other parts make me cry.) This is one of those things I'll read again.
Lambbaby chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Where do I begin this review? Do I start by telling you which ones I enjoyed the most,(the condom one was hilarious, the ones with Jinx were perfect and Testament was oh so sad.) Or should I begin by telling you how insanely jealous I am? How you managed to find the right 100 words and the right 100 sentences is beyond me. I would've given up after the first 5. These are like mini fics, each of them leaving you wanting more and wondering what happens next. I love them. And please tell me you're lying about the french fry thing. That's gross enough to make me avoid McDonald's forever.
RabulaTasa chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
"42 pages without a period?"

"Thank god for semicolons."

-Dilbert

Very nicely done! Although #79 has a slight error- "ad" instead of "add."

-John