Reviews for August Awakening
nayin17 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Well I'm just glad they are together
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
i think its veeeery cute :)
serenityselena chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
great story... amusing too _
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Oh, wow! This was really amazing! I got teary eyed when Hedwig's passing was described, and am still a bit so. Never would've thought of this possibility, but I love what you did with it! Just goes to show that true love is eternal! :) chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
wow that is a long time it took for him to refill his magical core wow 34 years how old were htey when they battled th edark lord? nive story its very sweet :)
0-dmaster-0 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Great story.

It will make a great mini-series too.
Di Michelle chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Good story. I'm surprised you made him stay asleep that long, but I guess it made the story that much better. I loved Evan, he was an awesome character. I was kind of disappointed you didn't have a scene in there where Ron got to see Harry, but all in all it was wonderful.
riegert8 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
This is a really good story, you have to feel sorry for Ginny that the love of her live is in an comma and she need to take care of their child alone. But great that Harry finally woke up and Ginny get a second chance to be with Harry
Passionismywriting chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
you should defenitly add other chapters to it. this story is very sweet . peace
Rob-girl chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
This was cute. A bit weird, but still cute, especially near the end.
Issac Blast chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
very funny fluff... though a bit odd and unexpected.
jojobevco chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
good story
Grey Fool chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Great job on this one. Keep up the good work.
brigrove chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
whether you think it's cliché or not, it's lovely. I wish yu had made a series from it
starynite816 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Aw. I vote for the mini series.